• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard offer expired error

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
One score app shows my one card is approved by csb but when ever i try to avail the offer it says "your offer is expired " and its been like that for the past 3 months.
But since last week I can see a limit assigned near to the card approved message and it's the first time I see a limit showing at the card approved banner but when I ever i click them it shows nothing and on one card app it says my offer is expired.anyone faced anything like this?

I got excited seeing the limit showing at the card approved banner because for the past many months no limit were showing only "your card is approved "banner 😤
1000030279.jpg

One score app shows my one card is approved by csb but when ever i try to avail the offer it says "your offer is expired " and its been like that for the past 3 months.
But since last week I can see a limit assigned near to the card approved message and it's the first time I see a limit showing at the card approved banner but when I ever i click them it shows nothing and on one card app it says my offer is expired.anyone faced anything like this?

I got excited seeing the limit showing at the card approved banner because for the past many months no limit were showing only "your card is approved "banner 😤
1000030279.jpg
Same for me.