• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
I had spilled tomato sauce on my OneCard when I was out eating so when I came home I decided to clean it up with some nail polish remover before placing it in my Maison Margiela Wallet. But when I actually went and tried to clean it with the acetone and a napkin I found out that I had stripped some of the color. Intrigued, I decided to go further and 15-20 minutes later… this was the end result. I think it looks cool.

To get the paint off completely I used acetone and another old expired plastic card to scratch it off.

P.s The backside is still the same since it is a thin layer of plastic and not paint like it is on the front.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    622.7 KB · Views: 558

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had spilled tomato sauce on my OneCard when I was out eating so when I came home I decided to clean it up with some nail polish remover before placing it in my Maison Margiela Wallet. But when I actually went and tried to clean it with the acetone and a napkin I found out that I had stripped some of the color. Intrigued, I decided to go further and 15-20 minutes later… this was the end result. I think it looks cool.

To get the paint off completely I used acetone and another old expired plastic card to scratch it off.

P.s The backside is still the same since it is a thin layer of plastic and not paint like it is on the front.
OneCard ko sasta apple card bana diya 😜

BeingIncog

TF Ace

i'll do the same wait

Riya

TF Ace

just a small question...
what was the need to wipe off ketchup off a METAL card with a nail polish remover....
I suppose wiping it with a slightly damp cloth would have been sufficient :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

just a small question...
what was the need to wipe off ketchup off a METAL card with a nail polish remover....
I suppose wiping it with a slightly damp cloth would have been sufficient :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May be because of Overdose on Copium ! ;) ;)
Like NAME , like behaviour :p

Riya

TF Ace
I'm not going to lie. I may have been a bit drunk last night when I did this.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
That's the spirit !!!!!!!!

season 3 cheers GIF by Berlin Station