• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Guidance: Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier

Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024​

I'm writing to seek your assistance in choosing the best UPI app for my needs in 2024. With the vast array of options available, making an informed decision can be overwhelming.

I'm primarily looking for an app that excels in the following aspects:

• User Interface: A clean, intuitive, and user-friendly interface that allows for quick and effortless navigation.
  • Offers: Attractive cashback, discounts, and rewards on UPI transactions, bill payments, recharges, etc.
  • Wallet Features: Robust wallet functionality with features like expense tracking, budget management, and investment options (if available).
  • Card Facilities: Seamless integration with credit and debit cards for payments, recharges, and bill payments.
  • App Performance: Smooth and lag-free experience with appealing animations (if used tastefully).
  • Overall Experience: A positive and enjoyable experience that exceeds expectations across all features mentioned above.

To provide some context, I typically use Payzapp for UPI payments. However, I'm open to exploring new options that offer a better overall experience.
Additionally, if you could share any specific insights or tips on features, functionality, or hidden gems I may have missed, it would be incredibly helpful.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
;) yeah they gave this game but I lost this game..
I never played this game.. how to play this??
and how much will we get ? is it 1% or some random like CRED

Ever played fruit ninja? Similar to that

You just have to slice those shooting stars and dodge the bombs. Random amount.

Max I've recd is Rs 13

After learning it do let me know if I should install this app.

Guys, I think I got beginners luck here in this game whatever it’s called fruit ninja or something..
I got a mini jackpot… Look at below:

Got ₹3,821 back for my UPI payment of ₹51,000.

Unfortunately I lost two games subsequently…hence got 0 in those two games…

But overall I recovered all my CC loading charges of 2.05% and a bit more profit ..

I think I should practice this fruit ninja more ;);)

1708513734012.png

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Guys, I think I got beginners luck here in this game whatever it’s called fruit ninja or something..
I got mini jackpot… Look at below:

Got ₹3,821 back for my UPI payment of 51,000.

But overall I recovered all my CC loading charges of 2.05% and a bit more profit ..

1708513734012.png
Waaat theeee phooookkkk🙂

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Download fruit ninja🤣🤣

But sometimes slice purposely fails us in game even when we don't slice bomb🙂
Yeah otherwise all these gaming experts will be minting the money…
When I won that mini jackpot it played very slowly and I could complete the game and gave me 3.8k , I could not believe it , initially I thought some 384 ..
Anyway, slicing bomb will make us lose the game..
Missing the fireball to slice and the fireball hitting the floor also makes us to lose ??

In other words, how do we win the game ?
How do we lose the game??

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend

1708513734012.png
Do I need to install this app?
Never played a game.

#aniket

TF Ace

1708513734012.png
Mujhe bas pata hai ye kal raat bhi comment kiye the (10:58-59 PM) ko lekin delete kar chuke turant hi 😂

Kyu @S S V bro theek bola na?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mujhe bas pata hai ye kal raat bhi comment kiye the (10:58-59 PM) ko lekin delete kar chuke turant hi 😂

Kyu @S S V bro theek bola na?
Yes, you were right.. 💯.
I was waiting if it was true or mistakenly given..now confirmed .. because I used that cb as well.
and also done two more transactions in which I lost in both the games

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Yes, you were right.. 💯.
I was waiting if it was true or mistakenly given..now confirmed .. because I used that cb as well.
and also done two more transactions in which I lost rhe games
@S S V Yesterday night you posted it by saying don't ask me anything about it, because I can't answer...

I repeat don't ask me any questions again for this particular event...😂😂😂