• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Guidance: Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier

Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024​

I'm writing to seek your assistance in choosing the best UPI app for my needs in 2024. With the vast array of options available, making an informed decision can be overwhelming.

I'm primarily looking for an app that excels in the following aspects:

• User Interface: A clean, intuitive, and user-friendly interface that allows for quick and effortless navigation.
  • Offers: Attractive cashback, discounts, and rewards on UPI transactions, bill payments, recharges, etc.
  • Wallet Features: Robust wallet functionality with features like expense tracking, budget management, and investment options (if available).
  • Card Facilities: Seamless integration with credit and debit cards for payments, recharges, and bill payments.
  • App Performance: Smooth and lag-free experience with appealing animations (if used tastefully).
  • Overall Experience: A positive and enjoyable experience that exceeds expectations across all features mentioned above.

To provide some context, I typically use Payzapp for UPI payments. However, I'm open to exploring new options that offer a better overall experience.
Additionally, if you could share any specific insights or tips on features, functionality, or hidden gems I may have missed, it would be incredibly helpful.

deep@vie

TF Legend
You are absolutely right there.
That is why I don’t play games..
And also I didn’t tell everyone that I won jackpot on the initial transaction itself, waited for a few transactions to see the pattern and confirm it ..
I've already requested for account closure, they're saying will reply after 24hrs

Reactions: SSV

gischethans

TF Buzz
Paytm has been my app of choice for UPI payments but I noticed one flaw there. Often the roadside vendors give their phone numbers, and Paytm used to show that the number is a Paytm user for several years. However, the recipient would have stopped using the app long ago. In such cases, I foresaw a risk of payment landing in some dormant account. At some point, Paytm used to show the recipient's bank name but that stopped. If a bank name is shown, it becomes easier to confirm.

Since then for number-based payments, I started using PhonePe. After the recent news about Paytm, I got back to BHIM as well. I don't want to have multiple apps installed but a positive thing about BHIM is latest UPI features come there first and they were running some Rupay CC offers as well. While the offers were supposed to work universally, at least on Paytm I got nothing.

Reaper

TF Select
They pivoted a long time ago.

When the RBI got to know these (and others) were loading credit lines into a wallet (prepaid instrument PPI)

on the spot

and calling themselves a credit card challenger, like a CC but without a CC license.

Read here if you want to
Very soon they will launch their credit card as well.
Post their acquisition/merger with North East Small Finance Bank, things are going to change rapidly.