• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI APP ?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi All,
As you all are aware, there is a flood of UPI Apps in India.
Kindly suggest the best UPI Apps based on following points which used have use(d).
1. Best Offers/Rewards
2. Best App Experience UI/UX
3. Best Features
4. Best Success/Failure ratio
5. Best Overall

And lastly mention any UPI app if you know/think which will let you pay with UPI Using CC !

akshayhs

TF Ace
anyone experienced even after deleting app, you still able to send to that UPI ID and to worse amount get credited to last linked bank account to that UPI ID.?

Few years ago, I used GPay and deleted all UPI IDs and linked bank accounts and then uninstaled the app.

But, whenever someone send to that UPI ID, it automatically credit to bank account which I already de-associated before uninstall that app.

I even reinstalled the app, it asks everything from beginning but not showing same UPI ID (possibly because already in use).

So, basically I can receive amount without installing the GPay app using same UPI ID.

Anyway to permanently delete that UPI ID, so that it will not show my name when someone sends it, any similar experience with this app or any other UPI app, possible steps followed?

TIA
Yeah this happens with my SBI UPI created in BHIM SBI as well. I think once it is created, it is associated with our details. So there's no requirement of the app to be installed at all times to receive money through that ID. This is just my assumption

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
anyone experienced even after deleting app, you still able to send to that UPI ID and to worse amount get credited to last linked bank account to that UPI ID.?

Few years ago, I used GPay and deleted all UPI IDs and linked bank accounts and then uninstaled the app.

But, whenever someone send to that UPI ID, it automatically credit to bank account which I already de-associated before uninstall that app.

I even reinstalled the app, it asks everything from beginning but not showing same UPI ID (possibly because already in use).

So, basically I can receive amount without installing the GPay app using same UPI ID.

Anyway to permanently delete that UPI ID, so that it will not show my name when someone sends it, any similar experience with this app or any other UPI app, possible steps followed?

TIA
you can delete your UPI ID or de-link your bank from UPI apps.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
thats the problem, I did but still it mapped infact last I used GPay in 2019 still today if I sent I'm getting amount in my bank account.

I even tried again by reinstalling GPay but can't use the same UPI handle (@okaxis, @okhdfcbank) and showing new handles with -1. And tried adding, deleting but those old handles still mapped to bank account and working after uninstallation.
GPay login with your same old gmail email id ? and same bank account ?

choose your bank and go to mananger UPI id setting and delete or remove all UPI ids.