• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI APP ?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi All,
As you all are aware, there is a flood of UPI Apps in India.
Kindly suggest the best UPI Apps based on following points which used have use(d).
1. Best Offers/Rewards
2. Best App Experience UI/UX
3. Best Features
4. Best Success/Failure ratio
5. Best Overall

And lastly mention any UPI app if you know/think which will let you pay with UPI Using CC !

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Ho jayega even with mini KYC.
@AllSeeker
Actually, you can withdraw pockets balance through ICICI net banking too.

Paytm full kyc wallet, select icici net banking and enter your pockets user ID and password and pay.

Now transfer paytm wallet balance to bank.

If you dnt know your pockets user id & password then logout from your pockets app and you will get forget users ID & Password option.

@AllSeeker
Actually, you can withdraw pockets balance through ICICI net banking too.

Paytm full kyc wallet, select icici net banking and enter your pockets user ID and password and pay.

Now transfer paytm wallet balance to bank.

If you dnt know your pockets user id & password then logout from your pockets app and you will get forget users ID & Password option.
dose pockets allow adding money from credit card ?

Rcbian

TF Buzz
Hi All,
As you all are aware, there is a flood of UPI Apps in India.
Kindly suggest the best UPI Apps based on following points which used have use(d).
1. Best Offers/Rewards
2. Best App Experience UI/UX
3. Best Features
4. Best Success/Failure ratio
5. Best Overall

And lastly mention any UPI app if you know/think which will let you pay with UPI Using CC !
Best rewards : Amazon pay even better if you are a prime user
My choice : Paytm with Paytm Payments Bank Account. Very less chances of failure and in case of failure you have single point of contact than communicating with bank and ap customerp care. Very poor rewards though.

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me paytm is the worst UPI app there is. It requires all sorts of permissions on your phone for it to work. Many of these don't even make sense. The app is simply stealing one's personal data. I have stopped using paytm because of this. Doesn't matter if they have good offers, doesn't matter what features they have, doesn't matter how good the UI is, doesn't matter how fast transactions are, none of it is worth giving them my personal data.

prc1990

TF Legend
For UPI rewards -

1) use Superpay app UPI (Chinta Money).

You will get Gold Cashback on UPI transaction + lottery offers available.

You will also get Gold cashback on all your card transactions too, if you allow access to your sms.

2) ICICI pockets app UPI, every month Free Rs250 Cashback (bank transferable)

1. Add money in pocket wallet UPI ID of minimum Rs. 3000 and get Rs. 50 cashback ( total 2 times)

you pockets wallet UPI ID is - Pockets.[youmobilenumber]@ICICI

for example - if your pockets register number is 99xxxxxxxx then send money to Pockets.99xxxxxxxx@ICICI

2. Send money from pockets upi linked bank account of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 Cashback ( total 3 times )

3. Send money using pocket UPI of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 cashback ( total 3 times )

Personally tried and got Rs. 250 cashback today.

If cashback not received for a transaction try next hour. 25 users will receive cashback per hour (I guess from previous experience)

3) Amazon currently offer 6% or 10% cashback on Amazon E-gift card purchase using Amazon UPI (i already post about this offer, check on credit card offer section).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of service -

1) Paytm UPI

and best bank for UPI transaction Paytm bank.

Success rate more than 99%+, if by chance transaction failure and money debited you will get refund within 2 days maximum, even you will get refund on holidays or midnight.

2) NSDL bank + linked with Amazon UPI

Sometimes NSDL bank is not working at night or midnight but day time always working perfectly and if by chance transaction failure and money debited, you will get refund within 2 days maximum.

Other UPI apps i rarely use -

GPay but i use @okICICI UPI handle, dnt use @okSBI UPI handle. you can change your UPI handle through GPay setting.

Imobile UPI app, Kotak 811 app UPI etc.
Bhai starting from July'22 probably ICICI pocket has changed their reward system and providing cashback only once for each of these 3 categories in a month i.e. 50+25+25 = 100/month only.

Can you please confirm this?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bhai starting from July'22 probably ICICI pocket has changed their reward system and providing cashback only once for each of these 3 categories in a month i.e. 50+25+25 = 100/month only.

Can you please confirm this?
No, I already got fully 250 cashback this month (July).

Note - offer valid only for first 25 users per hour.

add money/send money etc exactly within 1 min of every hour.

1. Add money in pocket wallet UPI ID of minimum Rs. 3000 and get Rs. 50 cashback ( total 2 times)

for example - if your pockets register number is 99xxxxxxxx then send money to Pockets.99xxxxxxxx@ICICI

2. Send money from pockets upi linked bank account of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 Cashback ( total 3 times )

3. Send money using pocket UPI of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 cashback ( total 3 times )

Personally tried and got Rs. 250 cashback in July month.

prc1990

TF Legend
No, I already got fully 250 cashback this month (July).

Note - offer valid only for first 25 users per hour.

add money/send money etc exactly within 1 min of every hour.

Personally tried and got Rs. 250 cashback in July month.
Ok will try. Thanks for confirming!

SC_23

TF Premier
Btw does anyone faced problem adding HDFC card in Gpay ?

My axis card details shows just fine but for my HDFC card details and name of the card are not showing correctly

Card in question- Moneyback+ it worked fine for online transaction through gpay don't know will it work with Tap and pay

hariselio

TF Premier
Btw does anyone faced problem adding HDFC card in Gpay ?

My axis card details shows just fine but for my HDFC card details and name of the card are not showing correctly

Card in question- Moneyback+ it worked fine for online transaction through gpay don't know will it work with Tap and pay
Using regalia for tap and pay from GPay