• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI APP ?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi All,
As you all are aware, there is a flood of UPI Apps in India.
Kindly suggest the best UPI Apps based on following points which used have use(d).
1. Best Offers/Rewards
2. Best App Experience UI/UX
3. Best Features
4. Best Success/Failure ratio
5. Best Overall

And lastly mention any UPI app if you know/think which will let you pay with UPI Using CC !

tuhin

TF Premier
Best UPI app in the order of their reward rates are as follows.

1. Amazon
2. Bajaj Finserv
3. Paytm
4. Mobikwik
5. Gpay/Freecharge

Also UPI bundled with CC is a newbie which hasn't been implemented yet. However, you can add VISA CC for certain set of banks in Gpay.
what is the benefit of Bajaj Finserv UPI ?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Very subjective I believe. I keep switching between apps as and when offers come, but primarily I use gPay, although it is not the best for sure. Slice UPI is perhaps the fastest at the moment, but no offers as such.

k989

TF Buzz
I just use BHIM UPI app. No cashback and other shit. Works properly all the time.
Next best reliability was Paytm.

PhonePe ans Google Pay were really terrible in my opinion for many reasons. One primary was reliability.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I just use BHIM UPI app. No cashback and other shit. Works properly all the time.
Next best reliability was Paytm.

PhonePe ans Google Pay were really terrible in my opinion for many reasons. One primary was reliability.
But the BHIM App interface is bad right? At least when I first checked it ages ago it was!

k989

TF Buzz
But the BHIM App interface is bad right? At least when I first checked it ages ago it was!
i suppose individual preference. I like that the bhim interface is simple and streamlined. i find phonepe the worst (cluttered), followed by paytm, gpay (both good).
you may want to check out the bhum upi app again whether it suits your needs

Sreerag

TF Premier
Never figured out how to use the CC linking. Despite linking, it never shows up as a payment option anywhere on gPay.
The place where you add your bank a/c(s), next to it is Credit/Debit Card option. Click and add your SUPPORTED card. After OTP and TnC, your card is added. Use it for Bill Pay, Recharge, BharatQR, and Tap n Pay (supported devices with nfc) Its a very good way as you can earn rewards even on your debit card if you dont have a credit card

rjsudeep

TF Premier
The place where you add your bank a/c(s), next to it is Credit/Debit Card option. Click and add your SUPPORTED card. After OTP and TnC, your card is added. Use it for Bill Pay, Recharge, BharatQR, and Tap n Pay (supported devices with nfc) Its a very good way as you can earn rewards even on your debit card if you dont have a credit card
Yeah, I have already added all my supported cards, but they don't show up anywhere, whether for BillPay, Recharge, and BharatQR. Tap and Pay I don't have as my phone doesn't support NFC (Poco F1).

Sreerag

TF Premier
Yeah, I have already added all my supported cards, but they don't show up anywhere, whether for BillPay, Recharge, and BharatQR. Tap and Pay I don't have as my phone doesn't support NFC (Poco F1).
You may have done something wrong. Mine always shows up, make sure you click in the payment option and select your card.