• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Select
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Universal Pathetic Interface - All UPI aaps suck.. everyone has something or the other that is irritating and has the customer running around.. use anyone.. doesn't matter... phonepe has more options, gpay is relatively stable, payzapp looks better, paytm is higher on some offers sometimes, mobiquick has a few hack short cuts

Gaara

TF Ace
Paytm is best if you use Rupay credit card for UPI payment...Reason: In my case, 90% merchant accounts are not recognized by other shitty apps like gpay, phonepe etc....Only paytm recognize the merchant accounts correctly and i can use rupay credit card to make payment...

Paytm Karo :)
I wasn't a fan of Paytm but reading this I just installed PayTM 😆

Paytm is best if you use Rupay credit card for UPI payment...Reason: In my case, 90% merchant accounts are not recognized by other shitty apps like gpay, phonepe etc....Only paytm recognize the merchant accounts correctly and i can use rupay credit card to make payment...

Paytm Karo :)
hmm. I haven’t experienced this problem with Gpay

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Paytm hands down
The easy to send
Scan
Self transfer
The transaction history
Individual transaction history

Phone feels heavy , gpay is too light weight i didn't even found transaction history till now

Gaara

TF Ace
I don't have a savings ac with HDFC, else I'd like to use Payzapp as its well integrated with their services plus its 10x better than the HDFC mobile app.
I don’t have an HDFC account; I only have their credit card. To register in the app, follow the same process as with any other app. If you have an HDFC account or credit card, your KYC status will be displayed as fully complete. Otherwise, you’ll get the option to complete the KYC process within the app.