• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI App for Android?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Which one is the best UPI app for Android users in terms of Credit Card UPI transactions, User Interface,speed, security and Cashback among- BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm ,Payzapp and PhonePe?

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is understandable. Just like photocopy is called Xerox, UPI transfer is called PhonePe. The first app people open is PhonePe. GPay is surprising to me. I rarely use. Didn't know it is used by others.
Thats the effect of the particular apps dominance and acceptability around a person's area.. For us in our city/location UPI means only Gpay.. Phonepe is rarely used..

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
This is understandable. Just like photocopy is called Xerox, UPI transfer is called PhonePe. The first app people open is PhonePe. GPay is surprising to me. I rarely use. Didn't know it is used by others.
They've smartly named their app. PhonePe sounds like Phone Pay and also while saying Phone pe paise lelo/dedo in hindi. Poka Yoke, kinda.
Or maybe I'm overthinking, it is just a coincidence.

kishorvr

TF Premier
They've smartly named their app. PhonePe sounds like Phone Pay and also Phone pe paise lelo/dedo in hindi. Poka Yoke, kinda.
Or maybe I'm overthinking, it is just a coincidence.
Your assessment is correct. That's what attracted me to the app at first. I found PayTM too clutted and GPay very minimal and AmazonPay is heavy and opens late. PhonePe was in the middle of them all.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which one is the best UPI app for Android users in terms of Credit Card UPI transactions, User Interface,speed, security and Cashback among- BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm ,Payzapp and PhonePe?
i like phonepe.. simple / rarely have had issues and support is decent.. has all features.. does charge for services though like electricity bill pay etc..