• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI App for Android?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Which one is the best UPI app for Android users in terms of Credit Card UPI transactions, User Interface,speed, security and Cashback among- BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm ,Payzapp and PhonePe?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Which one is the best UPI app for Android users in terms of Credit Card UPI transactions, User Interface,speed, security and Cashback among- BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm ,Payzapp and PhonePe?
I have used them all and all of them work great.

I find Payzapp refreshing.PhonePe and Paytm always work.

GPay is a bit not smooth and used to fail most of the times (earlier). As of now, I don't think it has any problems. But I am not a big fan of gPay as I don't like its UI.

As of now, most of the apps have cut down on their reward programs.

I would suggest that you look at which app is more easy to use and which one rewards the most and then go for it.

Thanks!!

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For CC Upi payments you need to keep many apps on homepage.

The thing i have observed is, an app with different brand QR scans it faster/correctly.
Like i use Paytm for PhonePe QR, PhonePe for Paytm QR and so on.

Sometimes an app will scan fast but won't show cc option. So you'll have to switch.

BHIM always works but its moody. Sometimes works like a charm, or else you gives you feeling you're using 5k JioPhone with 2gb Ram.

P B R G

TF Ace
I use multiple UPI apps and none of them are primary. I use them as per the requirement and rewards.

Cred atleast once or twice a day for UPI cashbacks.
Paytm for other scan and pay and postpaid.
Phonepe for self account transfers mostly.
GPay for occasional money transfers and rewards.
Amazon pay for occasional rewards.

Payzapp, Freecharge, IMobile app, Mobikwik, Bajaj Finserv, Tata Neu, Airtel and other banking apps with UPI feature - once in a blue moon or when there is any offer.

avndp

TF Buzz
I have tried several UPI apps over the past few months - Gpay, MobiKwik, Paytm, BHIM, Freecharge, PhonePe and CRED. My preferences along with views are as follows:

1) Gpay - Simple & Smooth.
2) Paytm - App is slow (I don't think of opening because of this), clumsy, but payments are quick. I mostly use it for Paytm Bank.
3) CRED - Strictly for its rewards (now rare), else no point
4) Mobikwik - Simple & Smooth, but less payment options
5) PhonePe - Clumsy. Kept in phone only to check received money from other PhonePe users
Rest no point.