• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPI App Inquiry?

Finchamp!

TF Premier
@plastikman: I am not huge on UPI payments - just day to day small expenses at Fruit/ Vegetable Vendors, Amul booth, Kirana store etc. So, no matter the cashback %, the overall amount would be small only. In said light, I have opted for PNB Select which is huge on non-spend benefits + super easy annual fee waiver. Do You think this logic makes sense?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@plastikman: I am not huge on UPI payments - just day to day small expenses at Fruit/ Vegetable Vendors, Amul booth, Kirana store etc. So, no matter the cashback %, the overall amount would be small only. In said light, I have opted for PNB Select which is huge on non-spend benefits + super easy annual fee waiver. Do You think this logic makes sense?
It is worthwhile getting a Rupay card which has following features -

1. Nil joining and renewal fees
2. Wide acceptance and great reliability
3. Wide range of reward redemption options
4. Provides cb for offline card dip as well
5. May provide Rupay select wellness benefits

Considering that MoF is pushing Rupay as an alternative to Visa / MC / Amex / Diners visa NPCI, it seems that the rupay card are going to become the norm and you can considering adding them to your existing conventional cards and use them for big ticket purchases (atleast online).

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My Rupay credit card is linked to Payzapp UPI. Let's say I ordered an iPhone in Amazon and made payment for that order through Payzapp credit card UPI. Next day if I cancel the iPhone, will Amazon issue refund to the same UPI ID or else the credit card ?

Technically, it must be the UPI ID. My follow-up question is, next day after placing and cancelling the order, if I delink my Rupay credit card from Payzapp UPI, and make my bank A/C as primary of the UPI, will the refund be credited to the primary A/C ?
Commanderji @Abhishek012, aap hi batayiye 😃