• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Select
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

gischethans

TF Buzz
I have an issue with this YesPayNext App.

Login passcode - 6 digits. The softkeyboard/pad vanishes after inputting the first digit. I have to press the vacant 2nd digit space to bring back the keypad. This happens for all remaining digits as well.

Anyone faced this ?
I did not face this. I have the biometric login turned on but I tried the passcode a few times and it worked fine.

C_R

TF Buzz
Contributor

Login passcode - 6 digits. The softkeyboard/pad vanishes after inputting the first digit. I have to press the vacant 2nd digit space to bring back the keypad. This happens for all remaining digits as well.

All 130+ Apps are not having this strange issue. Except this YesPayNext App.

Anyone faced this ?

After login, the Apps functions smoothly. No issues. Paid twice yesterday.
have you tried enabling bio metric login

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

All 130+ Apps are not having this strange issue. Except this YesPayNext App.

Anyone faced this ?

After login, the Apps functions smoothly. No issues. Paid twice yesterday.
I am using Biometric Login and working well, not sure of the Passcode.

dvader

TF Premier
Guys and Gals,

Apart from gpay, does someone know of a UPI app that lets you/auto assign separate UPI IDs to all the accounts you add??

This is one of the feature I have been missing Gpay does that but it mixes up Accounts and Cards in the order they were added and it's a mess. I am trying to use one app for accounts and one for RuPay CC.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Guys and Gals,

Apart from gpay, does someone know of a UPI app that lets you/auto assign separate UPI IDs to all the accounts you add??

This is one of the feature I have been missing Gpay does that but it mixes up Accounts and Cards in the order they were added and it's a mess. I am trying to use one app for accounts and one for RuPay CC.
Just Curious, do having separate UPI IDs help in some way?
iMobile provides separate UPI IDs for (CC) and (Bank Accounts).

I find that feature of GPay to be super disorganised imo.

dvader

TF Premier
Just Curious, do having separate UPI IDs help in some way?
iMobile provides separate UPI IDs for (CC) and (Bank Accounts).

I find that feature of GPay to be super disorganised
Often I need to receive money in a specific account and I share the UPI ID for that account. (I know I can receive and then self transfer but it's annoying). So I would love to have a UPI app which lets me assign UPI ids to each account

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Often I need to receive money in a specific account and I share the UPI ID for that account. (I know I can receive and then self transfer but it's annoying). So I would love to have a UPI app which lets me assign UPI ids to each account
In that case, you can download and sign up in multiple apps, and select different default account in each app and make a quick note of the same, for eg:

PayZapp - 89XXXXXXXX@pz - XYZ Default Account
BHIM
- 89XXXXXXXX@upi - ABC Default Account

This will sound too much of a hassle, but it's just a one-time process and you don't need to open those apps again. Moreover, you just would need that for specific one or two accounts I believe, not for all your accounts.
(You can use multiple apps available in the market to use accordingly for all your accounts.)

Gpay screws that up in the way that assigning different numbers with different @okbank handles, makes different combinations for the same account with different handles. For eg: your one account XXX4276 can have abc-1@okhdfc and abc-3@oksbi handles, which is the most disorganised way imo. And once that handle is assigned by their system, there is no way you can ever change that to attain uniformity.

dvader

TF Premier
In that case, you can download and sign up in multiple apps, and select different default account in each app and make a quick note of the same, for eg:

PayZapp - 89XXXXXXXX@pz - XYZ Default Account
BHIM
- 89XXXXXXXX@upi - ABC Default Account

This will sound too much of a hassle, but it's just a one-time process and you don't need to open those apps again. Moreover, you just would need that for specific one or two accounts I believe, not for all your accounts.
(You can use multiple apps available in the market to use accordingly for all your accounts.)

Gpay screws that up in the way that assigning different numbers with different @okbank handles, makes different combinations for the same account with different handles. For eg: your one account XXX4276 can have abc-1@okhdfc and abc-3@oksbi handles, which is the most disorganised way imo. And once that handle is assigned by their system, there is no way you can ever change that to attain uniformity.
That is what I am stuck with for now, with 4 accounts and 4 apps. Anyway if someone finds a UPI app with these features do let me know.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
YES....mobileno@yespay is by default...Besides this you can create one more custom UPI id
cool, but after creation of the custom id, can we delete the mobileno@yespay id?

and is changing of default upi id like in paytm is allowed? so during scan & pay the custom id is used to send money

Last edited: