• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Select
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

nits123

TF Select
thanks. im thinking of uninstalling paytm app and use this from now on. anything you think ill miss from paytm?
NFC & Merchant payments through UPI rupay credit card.....I prefer to make most of the payments through Credit card only...

Most of the merchants on Paytm are not recognized by other apps as merchants so i use Paytm as primary app just because of NFC and UPI rupay credit card payment....I have uninstalled Gpay as secondary app and installed Yes PAY NEXT as secondary app. May be i will make it as primary app in future if they introduce NFC...

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
I have an issue with this YesPayNext App.

Login passcode - 6 digits. The softkeyboard/pad vanishes after inputting the first digit. I have to press the vacant 2nd digit space to bring back the keypad. This happens for all remaining digits as well.

All 130+ Apps are not having this strange issue. Except this YesPayNext App.

Anyone faced this ?

After login, the Apps functions smoothly. No issues. Paid twice yesterday.
i just signed up on the app. for me the issue was during signup, it asked to enter mobile no. & each digit i entered replaced the previous digit. finally had to copy paste the no. from elsewhere.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Guys and Gals,

Apart from gpay, does someone know of a UPI app that lets you/auto assign separate UPI IDs to all the accounts you add??

This is one of the feature I have been missing Gpay does that but it mixes up Accounts and Cards in the order they were added and it's a mess. I am trying to use one app for accounts and one for RuPay CC.
PhonePe allows 2 UPI IDs per bank account.

gowthamv

TF Premier
Offtopic:

I tried to register UPI in Payzapp.
I was able to link the banks which I was already using in other UPI Apps.
But after linking, it is asking me to set UPI PIN for those bank accounts where the UPI PIN is already set.
Is it mandatory to set a new UPI PIN every time a bank account is linked to Payzapp UPI?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Offtopic:

I tried to register UPI in Payzapp.
I was able to link the banks which I was already using in other UPI Apps.
But after linking, it is asking me to set UPI PIN for those bank accounts where the UPI PIN is already set.
Is it mandatory to set a new UPI PIN every time a bank account is linked to Payzapp UPI?
N o o

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
1711886339250.jpeg

I have these Bank Accounts linked to many UPI apps.
But Payzapp is not allowing me to use it without setting UPI PIN.
I tried removing the accounts and re-adding them.
Each and every time u add SBI bank account into new upi app it demand set upi pin this is a case of sbi

I think same thing applicable on axis also.

hundredth

TF Buzz
If you are an android user don't use Paytm or Cred. They will force you for SMS permission and then misuse it to profile you and sell you things. They read and (mis)use ALL you SMS to track each and every thing about you. iMobile Pay also forces you for SMS permission and refuses to even open without the permission. I use GPay because it needs SMS permission only once during setup and you can turn if off after that.

The best UPI app for me will be one which does not need SMS permission and gives me option to see and send the verification SMS manually like it does on iPhones. Yes, these apps work on iPhones without reading your SMS because it is impossible to do so on iOS.

djrocky

TF Buzz
Can any one suggest best upi app for a minor child
a)works with wallet without any bank account
b)Allows loading with debit card (if not credit card)
c) Secured and uses minimal permissions (Android)
d) Money can be transferred to the upi whenever required
e) If possible to change the upi id instead of mobile number ?
f) would there be any kyc challenges

Already using Amazon wallet upi not sure if that's the best for child. I think someone mentioned slice.

Please point me to thread if its already discussed.