• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Select
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

#aniket

TF Ace
Yes, you can disable the phonenumber@yespay ID and the custom one works as default.
@gischethans Can we deregister from Yes Pay Next and then create new one or choose new one.

Actually, 2 UPI IDs were suggested to choose and use it, not given option edit or customize by ourselves.

CC: @bvc19296, @nits123, @COSMOCRAT, @quino

Sadly, Yes Pay Next don't work without SMS permission. 😐

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

#aniket

TF Ace
No option to edit.
So you too got 2 recommendation only, one Banking (full) Name @yespay and Banking First Mame with last 4 digit@yespay? Out of which one can be selected?

Profile name; not editable is for???

Haven't seen option to deregister simply as in case of BHIM, if you know let me know.

Last edited:

nits123

TF Select
@gischethans Can we deregister from Yes Pay Next and then create new one or choose new one.

Actually, 2 UPI IDs were suggested to choose and use it, not given option edit or customize by ourselves.

CC: @bvc19296, @nits123, @COSMOCRAT, @quino

Sadly, Yes Pay Next don't work without SMS permission. 😐
I think after the recent update of the app they stopped providing self customization option...When i registered, 1st UPI id was default upi id i.e. mobileno@yespay and i was given an option to select and customize 2nd upi id of my choice. Once 2nd upi id is selected, now it cannot be changed or edited.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paytm is the best UPI wrt digital infra and from my usage since 2017, I never had problem with Paytm but I had problems with gpay.

I m not using phone PE much cos I don't like it's interface and now I have moved to cred pay UPI since it's rewarding peanuts for every rupay UPI txn we do.

Now I use cred more and Paytm next to cred and use gpay only if there is offer