• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Select
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

Trust Me

TF Ace
Universal Pathetic Interface - All UPI aaps suck.. everyone has something or the other that is irritating and has the customer running around.. use anyone.. doesn't matter... phonepe has more options, gpay is relatively stable, payzapp looks better, paytm is higher on some offers sometimes, mobiquick has a few hack short cuts

I am surprised nobody mentioned Amazon Pay UPI yet. I've so far had an 100% success rate using it for hundreds of transactions.

... And one doesn't need to install an additional app just for UPI either!

gischethans

TF Buzz
For simple interface and UPI purpose, I started using Yes Pay Next. Clean and simple UI.
This is indeed a nice app. I installed it today and I am mightily impressed. When was this launched?

While I have been using Paytm for years with PhonePe as a backup for sellers who only provide a phone number, looks like I will switch all my payments to Yes Pay Next.

C_R

TF Buzz
Contributor
This is indeed a nice app. I installed it today and I am mightily impressed. When was this launched?

While I have been using Paytm for years with PhonePe as a backup for sellers who only provide a phone number, looks like I will switch all my payments to Yes Pay Next.
I have also installed it now reading these reviews.

I have an issue with this YesPayNext App.

Login passcode - 6 digits. The softkeyboard/pad vanishes after inputting the first digit. I have to press the vacant 2nd digit space to bring back the keypad. This happens for all remaining digits as well.

All 130+ Apps are not having this strange issue. Except this YesPayNext App.

Anyone faced this ?

After login, the Apps functions smoothly. No issues. Paid twice yesterday.