• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

📱 Seeking Recommendations: Best UPI App for iOS with Rupay Credit Card Linking 🇮🇳

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey there, fellow iOS users! I'm on the hunt for the perfect UPI app that not only works seamlessly on iOS but also supports Rupay credit card linking. 💳💼

If you've got any personal experiences or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Drop your recommendations in the comments below and help me find the most convenient and efficient UPI app out there. Thanks in advance for your insights! 🙌🏼📲

U_Utkrsh

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey there, fellow iOS users! I'm on the hunt for the perfect UPI app that not only works seamlessly on iOS but also supports Rupay credit card linking. 💳💼

If you've got any personal experiences or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Drop your recommendations in the comments below and help me find the most convenient and efficient UPI app out there. Thanks in advance for your insights! 🙌🏼📲
Paytm works for me just fine. I have also used Bhim app occasionally, though a payment from the cc got stuck through bhim once.

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Using paytm since couple of days now.
Really a great experience & impressed at the same time.
From chai samosa to fuel, all payments are possible now from cc.😉

Yet to explore more upi apps.