• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Guidance: Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier

Choosing the Best UPI App in 2024​

I'm writing to seek your assistance in choosing the best UPI app for my needs in 2024. With the vast array of options available, making an informed decision can be overwhelming.

I'm primarily looking for an app that excels in the following aspects:

• User Interface: A clean, intuitive, and user-friendly interface that allows for quick and effortless navigation.
  • Offers: Attractive cashback, discounts, and rewards on UPI transactions, bill payments, recharges, etc.
  • Wallet Features: Robust wallet functionality with features like expense tracking, budget management, and investment options (if available).
  • Card Facilities: Seamless integration with credit and debit cards for payments, recharges, and bill payments.
  • App Performance: Smooth and lag-free experience with appealing animations (if used tastefully).
  • Overall Experience: A positive and enjoyable experience that exceeds expectations across all features mentioned above.

To provide some context, I typically use Payzapp for UPI payments. However, I'm open to exploring new options that offer a better overall experience.
Additionally, if you could share any specific insights or tips on features, functionality, or hidden gems I may have missed, it would be incredibly helpful.

#aniket

TF Ace
Not at all inconvenient. A card is light and tiny compared to a phone. One has to carry ID, driving license, RC etc anyway. A couple of cards are easy. They can stay in your pocket.
DigiLocker: 🙂

Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
DigiLocker: 🙂

Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV
Very few people go out without a driving license or RC and rely only on Digilocker. In addition, there are plenty of chances of extra discounts and cashback when you are out. Let's say you end up buying something from Croma or Reliance Digital or some other clothing or furniture store and they have 1500 or 3k off or even more using X or Y card. If you don't have that physical card, you are out of luck.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Very few people go out without a driving license or RC and rely only on Digilocker. In addition, there are plenty of chances of extra discounts and cashback when you are out. Let's say you end up buying something from Croma or Reliance Digital or some other clothing or furniture store and they have 1500 or 3k off or even more using X or Y card. If you don't have that physical card, you are out of luck.
Yes, that's very common in malls.

#aniket

TF Ace
Me one who don't have DL or RC.😂

So, you have to carry all cards, because you won't know, on which card offer is going on. Suppose you have carried only 3 cards, X, Y and Z and what if discount is given on card A?

I will simply ask to request money by generating SMS/E-mail links for the payment. No FOMO at all.

Convenience differ from person to person.

Last edited:

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Me one who don't have DL or RC.😂

So, you have to carry all cards, because you won't know, on which card offer is going on. Suppose you have carried only 3 cards, X, Y and Z and what if discount is given on card A?

I will simply ask to request money by generating SMS/E-mail links for the payment. No FOMO at all.

Convenience differ from person to person.
Not all obviously (have 26 cards) but I carry about 5 to 10 depending on where I am going and what I would be doing. Deals on cards at stores DON'T work via any link. A physical card has to be swiped. So I always have my HDFC Infinia on me as well as well as Axis Atlas as I use them several times a day for small and big payments via tap and pay. I also keep a few others like one from ICICI, IDFC Wealth and SC, Kotak and SBI BPCL for fuel. No hassle at all as they stay in a small wallet in my backpack along with my phone. I keep Infinia and Atlas in my pocket when I need them.

huh guys, this may sound silly.
but why not use a neobank like Jupiter as a wallet?
sure, the debit card as annual fees, but if we only use the UPI, the account itself doesn't have any other fees.
and you get additional 3.05% interest on whatever amount you have deposited in that account.
1. Acct freeze at their whim & fancy
2. Restricted to use Adhaar linked SIM only

D_Panic

TF Buzz
I have stopped using gpay, and have moved to payzapp over the last couple of weeks. I am enjoying the switch so far. Clean UI, regular cashpoint on sending money to contacts as well as to merchants and bill payments, as well as Quick and error less payments via Credit card. It ticks all the boxes for me.

#aniket

TF Ace
Not all obviously (have 26 cards) but I carry about 5 to 10 depending on where I am going and what I would be doing. Deals on cards at stores DON'T work via any link. A physical card has to be swiped. So I always have my HDFC Infinia on me as well as well as Axis Atlas as I use them several times a day for small and big payments via tap and pay. I also keep a few others like one from ICICI, IDFC Wealth and SC, Kotak and SBI BPCL for fuel. No hassle at all as they stay in a small wallet in my backpack along with my phone. I keep Infinia and Atlas in my pocket when I need them.
Yes bro, such stores do offer discount exclusively on full swipe trxns , but what to do, I can't avail dis. as you because I don't possess such cards and visit stores.😂 😐

Attachments

• IMG_20210108_193347.jpg
    IMG_20210108_193347.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 6