• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received AU bank zenith LTF

n_kumar

TF Buzz
With in 2 days received the AU bank Zenith card that too as LTF. Applied directly from the website, it showed Zenith with a fee of 7,999 + gst. Since it was not showing LTF, i closed the application window - got a call from the customer care and verified that my company is in the MNC list for LTF. After verification did the vkyc on the same day 2nd may evening. Received the card on 4th May - Just 2 days.

Got the card in all green package with the message from the bank CEO. Card completely gives the premium feel. Also this card is issued on VISA infinite platform. Can be used to get the BMS infinite.
IMG_20230504_193757.jpg IMG_20230504_193815.jpg IMG_20230504_193830.jpg IMG_20230504_191057.jpg

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With in 2 days received the AU bank Zenith card that too as LTF. Applied directly from the website, it showed Zenith with a fee of 7,999 + gst. Since it was not showing LTF, i closed the application window - got a call from the customer care and verified that my company is in the MNC list for LTF. After verification did the vkyc on the same day 2nd may evening. Received the card on 4th May - Just 2 days.

Got the card in all green package with the message from the bank CEO. Card completely gives the premium feel. Also this card is issued on VISA infinite platform. Can be used to get the BMS infinite.
IMG_20230504_193757.jpg IMG_20230504_193815.jpg IMG_20230504_193830.jpg IMG_20230504_191057.jpg

Congratulations. I also received in the same manner. Really liked the presentation and the wallet

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you get an option to specifically select the card (for C2C). how did it work for you
I have applied offline through Agent. He has a machine which fetch details from Cibil. In Cibil my Apay was showing as 5.1 Lakhs. Actual limit was 6 Lakhs but that was not updated in Cibil. Based on that Zenith, Vetta card options displayed in his machine. So selected Zenith

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have applied offline through Agent. He has a machine which fetch details from Cibil. In Cibil my Apay was showing as 5.1 Lakhs. Actual limit was 6 Lakhs but that was not updated in Cibil. Based on that Zenith, Vetta card options displayed in his machine. So selected Zenith
With Amazon pay itself zenith is coming now?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Employer can make the card LTF but the highest credit limit on your existing card matters for the variant. It looks like Zenith requires 5L & above
AU still need to brush up their LTF employer list, they are giving LTF to sister companied instead of parent companies.. My employer is a Type A but still they denied LTF for Vetta card, card came with charges, i didn't activate and it got deactivated after 30 days.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AU still need to brush up their LTF employer list, they are giving LTF to sister companied instead of parent companies.. My employer is a Type A but still they denied LTF for Vetta card, card came with charges, i didn't activate and it got deactivated after 30 days.
There was some confusion with my employer name as well. They asked for what the name is in the pay slip and went forward only after that.

Yes. They do appear picky with sister concerns

Were you given Zenith LTF based on employer criteria?