• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received AU bank zenith LTF

n_kumar

TF Buzz
With in 2 days received the AU bank Zenith card that too as LTF. Applied directly from the website, it showed Zenith with a fee of 7,999 + gst. Since it was not showing LTF, i closed the application window - got a call from the customer care and verified that my company is in the MNC list for LTF. After verification did the vkyc on the same day 2nd may evening. Received the card on 4th May - Just 2 days.

Got the card in all green package with the message from the bank CEO. Card completely gives the premium feel. Also this card is issued on VISA infinite platform. Can be used to get the BMS infinite.
IMG_20230504_193757.jpg IMG_20230504_193815.jpg IMG_20230504_193830.jpg IMG_20230504_191057.jpg

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Swipeup - Total luck based
In initial days Indusind Legend bin used to give Zenith, but later that was removed.
Also initially @krishc tried many times with various cards - he got Zenith sometimes(cost was for 1 cibil hit). He can add more here. But now, every attempt will be 1 cibil hit as reported by many.
Can try your luck.
I actually got Zenith LTF based on Eazydiner IndusInd card, although it was showing as Legend in the Swipe Up portal. Weird thing is I got limit of 6.3 L even though I had 1.3 in Eazydiner card. 😊

saucy

TF Ace
Anyone with different work address and current address, pls share your experiences. TIA.
I clearly told them that i am in work from home situation.
They asked if my permenant address would have someone from my family to recieve the card. I said yes.
They asked me to email them from my office email I'd that i am in work from home
So i did.

Got my card delivered to my home address.

My home, office, and current address are all different cities, and states. Hope that helps

ccgeek07

TF Premier
I clearly told them that i am in work from home situation.
They asked if my permenant address would have someone from my family to recieve the card. I said yes.
They asked me to email them from my office email I'd that i am in work from home
So i did.

Got my card delivered to my home address.

My home, office, and current address are all different cities, and states. Hope that helps
Thanks for sharing
Your employer category? and you applied through swipe-up or normal application flow?