• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received AU bank zenith LTF

n_kumar

TF Buzz
With in 2 days received the AU bank Zenith card that too as LTF. Applied directly from the website, it showed Zenith with a fee of 7,999 + gst. Since it was not showing LTF, i closed the application window - got a call from the customer care and verified that my company is in the MNC list for LTF. After verification did the vkyc on the same day 2nd may evening. Received the card on 4th May - Just 2 days.

Got the card in all green package with the message from the bank CEO. Card completely gives the premium feel. Also this card is issued on VISA infinite platform. Can be used to get the BMS infinite.
IMG_20230504_193757.jpg IMG_20230504_193815.jpg IMG_20230504_193830.jpg IMG_20230504_191057.jpg

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What if someone applies using SwipeUp platform, can he get Zenith LTF is existing Limit>5L ?
I beleive the answer is yes, based on a few discussions in this forum.
If you still don't see LTF or Zenith as LTF, just don't go though the process and someone with call you the next day to process. You can try here with all options including Employer. They were helpful and enthusiastic to sell the card in my case, making it a smooth process

What if someone applies using SwipeUp platform, can he get Zenith LTF is existing Limit>5L ?
Swipe up way is really luck based - you can get Xcite cards or base cards like Vetta/Zenith.

I tried via the normal route - fetched my cibil - and matched my highest limit of Apay card and matched it. Was offered Zenith LTF based on my employer.

Only positive for swipe up is you may get additional CL than your highest existing CL on Cibil.

Swipe up way is really luck based - you can get Xcite cards or base cards like Vetta/Zenith.

I tried via the normal route - fetched my cibil - and matched my highest limit of Apay card and matched it. Was offered Zenith LTF based on my employer.

Only positive for swipe up is you may get additional CL than your highest existing CL on Cibil.
Actually, I am already having Zenith LTF basis Employer.

I was looking specifically to apply for a family member based on C2C (Self Employed)

Was wondering if we don't fulfill employer criteria, will applying via SwipeUp if current card > 5L will result in Paid Zenith or LTF?
That's the main concern while applying.
Because SwipeUp is ideally meant for LTF cards, so can I fight with them later if recived paid?

Actually, I am already having Zenith LTF basis Employer.

I was looking specifically to apply for a family member based on C2C (Self Employed)

Was wondering if we don't fulfill employer criteria, will applying via SwipeUp if current card > 5L will result in Paid Zenith or LTF?
That's the main concern while applying.
Because SwipeUp is ideally meant for LTF cards, so can I fight with them later if recived paid?
Swipeup - Total luck based
In initial days Indusind Legend bin used to give Zenith, but later that was removed.
Also initially @krishc tried many times with various cards - he got Zenith sometimes(cost was for 1 cibil hit). He can add more here. But now, every attempt will be 1 cibil hit as reported by many.
Can try your luck.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Swipeup - Total luck based
In initial days Indusind Legend bin used to give Zenith, but later that was removed.
Also initially @krishc tried many times with various cards - he got Zenith sometimes(cost was for 1 cibil hit). He can add more here. But now, every attempt will be 1 cibil hit as reported by many.
Can try your luck.
What about hdfc infinia on swipe up? Anyone tried and which card received?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can we get Zenith LTF on A company category??
Yes. Very much

Can you please tell me if i have AU lit card can i upgrade it to zenith or any hugher variant card
Try contacting their customer care. Is good and understanding to a great extent in my personal experience. They may do it.
Also try Swipe Up program link, I'm not sure if it's applicable for existing card users but worth the try

What about hdfc infinia on swipe up? Anyone tried and which card received?
You should easily get Zenith for Infinia, considering the minimum limit will be around 10L

Hey, i applied for AU LIT, i got 6L limit, i also did vkyc. it's been 20-25 days its still not processed by saying i am doing WFH & company does not comes under 150km. I am stuck they are not even accepting salary slips. I applied through online. Now they told me to wait till Monday. How you did through agent? How i can find such agents if i wanted to? I am also holding icici amazon with 6.8L limit. & How can I confirm if my company under their list so i will also try for zenith. Can you answer all questions? Thanks

Hey, i applied for AU LIT, i got 6L limit, i also did vkyc. it's been 20-25 days its still not processed by saying i am doing WFH & company does not comes under 150km. I am stuck they are not even accepting salary slips. I applied through online. Now they told me to wait till Monday. How you did through agent? How i can find such agents if i wanted to? I am also holding icici amazon with 6.8L limit. & How can I confirm if my company under their list so i will also try for zenith. Can you answer all questions? Thanks
Check the pdf attached at the bottom of this post for employers list - Thread 'AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List' https://www.technofino.in/community...-from-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.177/
You can also mail/call customer care and ask about status of your application/vkyc. Ask them if you need to send documents and do kyc again.

If you want to go via agent - search for it in forum - there is a thread for particularly that.

If you have applied online - currently your application/lead is in their records - you won't be able to apply until current lead is deleted or application is closed/rejected.

For me - it was the smoothest process ever - I also applied online - I do wfh as well - Done Vkyc and got approved within 2 hours. Got card delivered in next 2 days.