• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query On Zenith+ LTF - Corporate Benefit

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,
I was Applying for AU Bank Credit Card today & found myself eligible for a Zenith+ Credit Card. I am currently working in one Indian MNC which is listed in AU Bank LTF benefit. My doubt is whether I can get the LTF benefit on the Zenith+ card or not. If anyone has applied for the same card & converted it to LTF one after providing your employer's details, are they making it LTF? Kindly confirm.

1696068989863.png

I applied for Zenith and at the card selection page, it was not listed, so I left it there, received a call from CS afterwards and they confirmed that Zenith new issue has been stopped. Tried to upsell Zenith+ but I didn't agree, executive confirmed it is not LTF for anyone, finally chose to apply for Vetta, that was being offered LTF.

Card has arrived, and has a priority pass as well, so I'm okay with that. Required an LTF card with International Lounge, other than that, card is pretty much useless. I saw some offers on Swiggy and Zomato but the Min Order Value was 399 and then only 15% discount upto Rs. 75.

Might not have taken this one if not for LTF and international Lounge.

If anyone knows any other good cards with good lounge benefit which is LTF, please let me know.
is vetta having lounge access ? or is it based on spend limitations ?