• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received AU bank zenith LTF

n_kumar

TF Buzz
With in 2 days received the AU bank Zenith card that too as LTF. Applied directly from the website, it showed Zenith with a fee of 7,999 + gst. Since it was not showing LTF, i closed the application window - got a call from the customer care and verified that my company is in the MNC list for LTF. After verification did the vkyc on the same day 2nd may evening. Received the card on 4th May - Just 2 days.

Got the card in all green package with the message from the bank CEO. Card completely gives the premium feel. Also this card is issued on VISA infinite platform. Can be used to get the BMS infinite.
IMG_20230504_193757.jpg IMG_20230504_193815.jpg IMG_20230504_193830.jpg IMG_20230504_191057.jpg

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's compulsory to have AU relationship. They will ask for customer ID during Addon application.

Login in AU app
Click on credit card option.
Then it will display card details page. On that page click the 3 orange dots on the top right corner.
There "add on" option will be there.
thanks looks like a waste to open up everyone account just to get them addon

Abhishek20

TF Premier
If you have 5 lakh limit on any other cards and if 6 months has passed after having lit, then you can try mailing/ calling customer care about upgrade
I tried calling customer care but they mentioned that existing card (AU LIT) needs to have 5L+ limit to be eligible for upgrade.

I do have other cards with much higher limit than 5L+. Should I try pushing them to consider upgrade request based on other card's limit? If you are an existing AU card holder, do they even accept the upgrade request without that AU card having 5L+ limit (even though you may have other bank's card with 5L+ limit)?

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried calling customer care but they mentioned that existing card (AU LIT) needs to have 5L+ limit to be eligible for upgrade.

I do have other cards with much higher limit than 5L+. Should I try pushing them to consider upgrade request based on other card's limit? If you are an existing AU card holder, do they even accept the upgrade request without that AU card having 5L+ limit (even though you may have other bank's card with 5L+ limit)?
Try mailing them with other card statement and push them to increase the limit of LIT based on other cards.

deep@vie

TF Legend
No

, firstly the limit on LIT has to be 5l, only then they'll upgrade it.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
That's unfortunate 😞.

Do you guys know what the process for increasing limit is? Would it just work by mailing them with salary slip or other card statements and requesting to increase the limit? Also would/do they consider current spends for processing this request (my limit is 4.5L and I barely use 5-10K per month on that card just when there's some offers)?

deep@vie

TF Legend
That's unfortunate 😞.

Do you guys know what the process for increasing limit is? Would it just work by mailing them with salary slip or other card statements and requesting to increase the limit? Also would/do they consider current spends for processing this request (my limit is 4.5L and I barely use 5-10K per month on that card just when there's some offers)?
If it's 6month old,you can ask for manual LE.
But you should have monthly take home around 5l/3 or wait for automatic LE.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Ok, thanks. Seems it would be simpler route (for both me and them) to LE+upgrade. I had already started a thread with them, let me see what reply I get on that. If that doesn't work, I will ask for a LE first and then create an upgrade request.

I assume there shouldn't be a minimum wait time between LE & creating an upgrade request...or is there :unsure:

deep@vie

TF Legend
Ok, thanks. Seems it would be simpler route (for both me and them) to LE+upgrade. I had already started a thread with them, let me see what reply I get on that. If that doesn't work, I will ask for a LE first and then create an upgrade request.

I assume there shouldn't be a minimum wait time between LE & creating an upgrade request...or is there :unsure:
Once limit reaches 5l,they can upgrade it even next day.

deep@vie

TF Legend

But it's 6months if one has got a card with 5l limit,be it lit/altura/vetta/xcite series, upgrade request can be made only after 6months completion of card issual.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
My limit increase request was denied even though my card is >6 months old and salary is >5/3 LPM. They haven't mentioned the reason in mail. Any way to appeal against it or ask for re-consideration?

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Is there any way that they will re-consider it again if I raise the same request right after this? Also, do they issue LE only based on salary, or would they consider other bank's credit card limit as well so I can try with that?

sushant4

TF Buzz
AU still need to brush up their LTF employer list, they are giving LTF to sister companied instead of parent companies.. My employer is a Type A but still they denied LTF for Vetta card, card came with charges, i didn't activate and it got deactivated after 30 days.
For me as well, it's the same, they are saying that the card will be charged as they are not considering my company now as an employer for LTF, (it was there in the past) and are suggesting me to go for LIT card insted of vetta then