• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My journey of AU Zenith LTF | SwipeUp x Indusind Legend Credit Card

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey Guys,

I recently applied for AU Bank CC by deleting prior application which was rejected due to some issue. At that time I was offered Xcite Ultra by using my Millinia CC.

Moving forward I applied again and had read in other threads that for Zenith you need Infinia and some got with Legend CC as well. I applied with Legend to just give it a shot and to my surprise I got Zenith ♥️

My Legend credit card has a limit of shy of 2L. Infinia is difficult to get and maintain. The reason for this thread was to inform you guys Zenith is offer with Legend. My Zenith card is yet to be delivered but I got approval confirmation with 5L+ limit. Do try out if you hold Legend.

PS: Zenith is not so great CC tbh, don't be disheartened if you are not offered Zenith.

Try it out and do update fellow members below. Chances are they might soon not provide Zenith with Legend as more and more members start applying.

prc1990

TF Ace
Hey Guys,

I recently applied for AU Bank CC by deleting prior application which was rejected due to some issue. At that time I was offered Xcite Ultra by using my Millinia CC.

Moving forward I applied again and had read in other threads that for Zenith you need Infinia and some got with Legend CC as well. I applied with Legend to just give it a shot and to my surprise I got Zenith ♥️

My Legend credit card has a limit of shy of 2L. Infinia is difficult to get and maintain. The reason for this thread was to inform you guys Zenith is offer with Legend. My Zenith card is yet to be delivered but I got approval confirmation with 5L+ limit. Do try out if you hold Legend.

PS: Zenith is not so great CC tbh, don't be disheartened if you are not offered Zenith.

Try it out and do update fellow members below. Chances are they might soon not provide Zenith with Legend as more and more members start applying.
I already hold Vetta, can I use this program to upgrade it to Zenith?. I hold ICICI Coral with limit 500K.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
How do we get the previous application deleted? Thanks
Just mail to their official email ID. They will delete it in 5 working days.
How old was your legend bro?
Around 1yr old.
I already hold Vetta, can I use this program to upgrade it to Zenith?. I hold ICICI Coral with limit 500K.
You can't use SwipeUp but other members got Zenith somehow. Check other threads. It won't be LTF, probably.