• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My journey of AU Zenith LTF | SwipeUp x Indusind Legend Credit Card

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey Guys,

I recently applied for AU Bank CC by deleting prior application which was rejected due to some issue. At that time I was offered Xcite Ultra by using my Millinia CC.

Moving forward I applied again and had read in other threads that for Zenith you need Infinia and some got with Legend CC as well. I applied with Legend to just give it a shot and to my surprise I got Zenith ♥️

My Legend credit card has a limit of shy of 2L. Infinia is difficult to get and maintain. The reason for this thread was to inform you guys Zenith is offer with Legend. My Zenith card is yet to be delivered but I got approval confirmation with 5L+ limit. Do try out if you hold Legend.

PS: Zenith is not so great CC tbh, don't be disheartened if you are not offered Zenith.

Try it out and do update fellow members below. Chances are they might soon not provide Zenith with Legend as more and more members start applying.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
is this the email id you are talking about : creditcard.support@aubank.in
and just ask them to deleted my previous application id... thats it , no reason to be mentioned??
In my case it was rejected and cooldown period was way over too (6months). I said I'm intrested in reapplying and they did it.

You too can say I wish to reapply kindly delete the existing one and give your address mistake issue.

• Love
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In my case it was rejected and cooldown period was way over too (6months). I said I'm intrested in reapplying and they did it.

You too can say I wish to reapply kindly delete the existing one and give your address mistake issue.
okay sure sir, will do it.. was that email address correct?

Sanskar

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

I recently applied for AU Bank CC by deleting prior application which was rejected due to some issue. At that time I was offered Xcite Ultra by using my Millinia CC.

Moving forward I applied again and had read in other threads that for Zenith you need Infinia and some got with Legend CC as well. I applied with Legend to just give it a shot and to my surprise I got Zenith ♥️

My Legend credit card has a limit of shy of 2L. Infinia is difficult to get and maintain. The reason for this thread was to inform you guys Zenith is offer with Legend. My Zenith card is yet to be delivered but I got approval confirmation with 5L+ limit. Do try out if you hold Legend.

PS: Zenith is not so great CC tbh, don't be disheartened if you are not offered Zenith.

Try it out and do update fellow members below. Chances are they might soon not provide Zenith with Legend as more and more members start applying.
What Was Your Highest Limit On Card?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

Do you have any other card with 5 Lakh limit apart from this Zenith ?

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Hey Guys,

You have waited 6 months to apply after rejection?

karankayastha

TF Premier
Give it a shot. Not a lot are applying right now. Hopefully you have other cards with high limit showing in your cibil. So the bank is willing to bet on you.
So i got call from them & i told them i want xcite or xenith but they told to proceed application incase it shows in last page but it didn't & she told me to delete the application & apply fresh & will get xcite or xenith. What should i do?

steiner03

TF Select
Hey Guys,

How old was your Legend CC?
How old one card has to be to apply via Swipe up? You applied via Swipe up right?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
So i got call from them & i told them i want xcite or xenith but they told to proceed application incase it shows in last page but it didn't & she told me to delete the application & apply fresh & will get xcite or xenith. What should i do?
You can, it'll have a cibil hit though.
How old was your Legend CC?
How old one card has to be to apply via Swipe up? You applied via Swipe up right?
Already said mine is around 1 yr old. No time frame of old card as such, just that it should report in your cibil and their application should be able to fetch it.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hey Guys,

congrat bro! and welcome to Au zenith club, now zenith+ is launched.. and do POS/Contacless and get 1000 rs voucher.. for me i tried online transaction and it still worked even though i did contacless through cred to earn 50+50 CB offer which ran till 31st august do check if that show up on your android phone cred app.. somewhere if it extended.

Last edited:

jmstr09

TF Buzz
Hey Guys,

I had applied using swipe up portal and had got approval for lifetime free zenith (confirmed over call though not e-mail) and completed the KYC as well on same day.

But no credit card was delivered.
So after 14 days I dropped email to customer care with application number and they sent me standard reply saying that my application was rejected due to internal process

I replied back saying that as per RBI policy bank has to give clear reason but again they replied with standard email exactly same as previous one

Now whenever I login to swipe up portal it just shows me application rejected and does not let me apply for a new credit card

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I had applied using swipe up portal and had got approval for lifetime free zenith (confirmed over call though not e-mail) and completed the KYC as well on same day.

But no credit card was delivered.
So after 14 days I dropped email to customer care with application number and they sent me standard reply saying that my application was rejected due to internal process

I replied back saying that as per RBI policy bank has to give clear reason but again they replied with standard email exactly same as previous one

Now whenever I login to swipe up portal it just shows me application rejected and does not let me apply for a new credit card
First thing you application can't be approved without completing vkyc only if not required or not asked for vkyc cause you did vkyc recently or hold a saving/current accout with the bank and you need mail to au after 45 days to delete the application and try again. It will take 7 to 10 working days to delete application after 45 days period is over.

jmstr09

TF Buzz
First thing you application can't be approved without completing vkyc only if not required or not asked for vkyc cause you did vkyc recently or hold a saving/current accout with the bank and you need mail to au after 45 days to delete the application and try again. It will take 7 to 10 working days to delete application after 45 days period is over.
I did complete the vkyc as well on the same day.

It's been over 45 days so let me try emailing them to delete the application

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
congrat bro! and welcome to Au zenith club, now zenith+ is launched.. and do POS/Contacless and get 1000 rs voucher.. for me i tried online transaction and it still worked even though i did contacless through cred to earn 50+50 CB offer which ran till 31st august do check if that show up on your android phone cred app.. somewhere if it extended.
Thanks bro! Zenith+? When does this end ughh. I will do the cred transaction.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thanks bro! Zenith+? When does this end ughh. I will do the cred transaction.
Cred thing did for au bank contactless offer did show 31st as end date do check before using and minimum transaction amount was 200 on single transaction. Zenith+ is a new card launched by au bank. It usp seem to be 1rp = 1 rupees. But I didn't took a good luck At reward structure though.