• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank didn't Open AC

rohit_

TF Premier
RBL Bank didn't Open my Account online
On 31 July after filling all details vkyc done from my side. then they give option to download form with all my details and show that your request will process in T+1 Working days.
after that nothing happened till now when i try to open account say already digital account exits. and on the status check they say processing.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.05 PM.png

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RBL Bank didn't Open my Account online
On 31 July after filling all details vkyc done from my side. then they give option to download form with all my details and show that your request will process in T+1 Working days.
after that nothing happened till now when i try to open account say already digital account exits. and on the status check they say processing.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.05 PM.png
Contacting them on Twitter always works wonders. 😁

rohit_

TF Premier
Any update buddy?
no bro nothing, I leave this thing. I didn’t contact them or escalate.
but recently on 15 September 2023 again i started contacting them through mail at customercare@rblbank.com they replied
"Your request is being worked on by our team. We have it on priority and will make sure it is resolved at the earliest..
Looking patience and cooperation in the interim."
after this waited for 10+ days escalated this matter to RegionalNodalOfficer@rblbank.com on 30 September 2023 waiting for their reply

rohit_

TF Premier
Oh, that's terrible man. Hope you get the resolution fast.
These banks will never hesitate to shamelessly play with customer sentiments & emotions.
open an account with that data or delete my data so, in future, I don’t face any problems.
yes, that’s why now i am playing Mail game one by one so last i reach rbi may be they help in this.

rohit_

TF Premier
Update: The reason they Given 5 times I attempted that’s Why my Digital Account not Opened. but with all details cuf generated if i want to open ac with them go to their branch with all documents.

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update: The reason they Given 5 times I attempted that’s Why my Digital Account not Opened. but with all details cuf generated if i want to open ac with them go to their branch with all documents.
Now your account opened? I am facing same issue now, started account and paid initial fund also, but account not opened and CIF not generated

Completed VKYC on 5th Dec, got the account but no one have any idea where is the vkyc. support is clueless and keep using same template.

if I understand correctly, we can use upto 1 lakh one time without kyc, once it reaches the threshold then no txn or transfer will happen ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Completed VKYC on 5th Dec, got the account but no one have any idea where is the vkyc. support is clueless and keep using same template.

if I understand correctly, we can use upto 1 lakh one time without kyc, once it reaches the threshold then no txn or transfer will happen ?
In mini kyc max balance is 1L & 2L in Transaction value.

If you done the video kyc.. full kyc should be done & bank should send you a email..

Support can confirm if the full kyc is done or not.