• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Offering Multibrand Voucher on Account Funding

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi !
*We miss you and have a gift for you!* 🎁

Fund your RBL Account XXX1234 with minimum ₹25,000 before March 31st 2024 ⏰ and keep for 10 days or above to get a *₹250 voucher* from brands like Zomato/ Amazon/ Myntra/ BookMyshow/ Ola.

Tap for T&C: https://rb.gy/u66pzt

Now earn up to *7.50%** interest p.a. on your savings account balance.

null-20240319-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• sa-bb-funding-multi-voucher-324.pdf
    173.1 KB · Views: 8

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was a similiar offer and they were gifting a travel bag.. I completed it in Jan month.. no bag receieved yet.. anybody got the same offer? Or have the terms and conditions pdf? I think there was a contact mail id to reach in that pdf...

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Today RM from RBL called me and told to keep funds in the account for just 2 days before the financial year ending. They need it for some purpose! May be this offer is related to that!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Today RM from RBL called me and told to keep funds in the account for just 2 days before the financial year ending. They need it for some purpose! May be this offer is related to that!
Meaning ? 28, 29,30

telescope

TF Ace
There was a similiar offer and they were gifting a travel bag.. I completed it in Jan month.. no bag receieved yet.. anybody got the same offer? Or have the terms and conditions pdf? I think there was a contact mail id to reach in that pdf...
it takes around 3-4 months for the bag. Wait till end of next month, you'll surely get the bag.

Pollex

TF Premier
Rbl bank is offering targetted brand vouchers of a certain value on booking a new single FD of a pre-requisite amount.

for me, it was a 25k FD and brand voucher was of Rs 250.

brands available are - Amazon, Ola,Myntra, Zomato

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Yes. I am also waiting for bag delivery (if they decide to).

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Where are these offers exist?? Are they targeted offers? Or can I use it from somewhere in the app/ web site

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Me too 🌝
Contact customer care/ Relationship Manager/ Branch Manager if not received within 60 days of post offer expiry.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have seen one post where they posted image of bag so they do for sure.
My offer was from 15-31 jan. So just waiting for 60 days to be over.

I remember there was some contact or mail id given in the terms and condition pdf but i cannot find that pdf now anywhere. Do you have it?

Edit: saw the old pdf which came in 2021 it said the bag was supposed to be delivered within 60 days for offer so i guess we should call customer care for now.

Edit2: got the pdf which came to me. Attached below

Attachments

• dsa-travel-bag-124.pdf
    545.3 KB · Views: 7

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I have seen one post where they posted image of bag so they do for sure.
My offer was from 15-31 jan. So just waiting for 60 days to be over.

I remember there was some contact or mail id given in the terms and condition pdf but i cannot find that pdf now anywhere. Do you have it?

Edit: saw the old pdf which came in 2021 it said the bag was supposed to be delivered within 60 days for offer so i guess we should call customer care for now.

Edit2: got the pdf which came to me. Attached below
My offer was also from 15-30 Jan. Thanks for pdf. Will contact customer care soon. Do post your conversation.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My offer was also from 15-30 Jan. Thanks for pdf. Will contact customer care soon. Do post your conversation.
Im traveling from 2 days , will connect once i reach home
Did you contact them? For me, after providing them with offer details, terms and condition and explaining them everything, they raised a raise with offers team and still declined.
Did you recieve anything from them? I am thinking of complaining to rbi ombudsman but not sure if they see offer related issues too