• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on Indus Delite MF account Virtual card and funding

ratheesh

TF Buzz
Hi TF fam,

I am looking for some information on the IndusInd Delite MF account I opened online.

1. When selecting debit card, it showed option to select just virtual card which free. I selected that. Now since I am not able to login into app or Internet banking without debit card details. How do I get the virtual card details ? Is it sent via email after a couple of days ?

2. It asked for initial funding of 500 which I did. I have come across the forum that IndusInd accounts require 10,000 initial funding. So I am confused if the account opening process is complete or not.

I am able to see the account being fetched in Google pay. I also got the welcome email as well.

So looking for some light on this.

Thank you.

Humanbeing

TF Select
1. Wait for the physical debit card in order to get the access to login the app or net banking.
2. You can add IP of 10K even after activating the debit card. DC fees of ₹500 + GST (₹90) will be deducted from your account once you will activate the debit card & also you will get access to your virtual DC in Indusind bank app & net banking itself.

ratheesh

TF Buzz
@VISHESH_BANSAL here comes delight..

What all details u have recieved till now on email ..if u ntb
Try sign up in Mobile

Their net Banking is jargon
Bro, I received welcome email saying my account is activated with account number.

In mobile app, I entered mobile number, and it said user id exists for the mobile number. then it is asking me for re-registration as below.

IMG-20240331-WA0005.jpg IMG-20240331-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240331-WA0003.jpg

Then I clicked Internet Banking as I don't have any of the others. Then again it asks for credit card or debit card.

IMG-20240331-WA0002.jpg

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Then just wait for welcome kit to come .
Delight dc is good ..u must have went with paid card .
For other help call customer care or visit branch.

I had many problem in account opening I went through offline ..most of them are solved just number change is remaining

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bro, I received welcome email saying my account is activated with account number.

In mobile app, I entered mobile number, and it said user id exists for the mobile number. then it is asking me for re-registration as below.

IMG-20240331-WA0005.jpg IMG-20240331-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240331-WA0003.jpg

Then I clicked Internet Banking as I don't have any of the others. Then again it asks for credit card or debit card.

IMG-20240331-WA0002.jpg
@theda will help

theda

TF Premier
It seem like you already had some other relationship with Indusind. Credit card or some FD with Paytm or Airtel.

For new to bank users it allows you to register for mobile banking first time without any card details. For existing customers they must have a card either debit or credit to register on mobile app or net banking.

For you there is no way to find the virtual card details without registering for the app. The only solution is go to the branch and apply for a physical debit card.

Last edited:

ratheesh

TF Buzz
It seem like you already had some other relationship with Indusind. Credit card or some FD with Paytm or Airtel.

For new to bank users it allows you to register for mobile banking first time without any card details. For existing customers they must have a card either debit or credit to register on mobile app or net banking.

For you there is no way to find the virtual card details without registering for the app. The only solution is go to the branch and apply for a physical debit card.
Thank you. Yes, planning to visit the bank once to get rid of all the issues.