• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

indusind bank fund online portal issue

last night i initiated a deposit transaction via indus fund online portal but for some reason it the transaction got successful but funds did not get deposited in my account . now its been a day already and no update from reach us .i also cant track any transaction because the fund online portal dont have that features what should i do now ? i retrieved the data of the transaction from payu site as payment gateway and it shows it was successful there. please help about this matter.

helloworld

TF Legend
Few notes about IndusInd, since you clearly not known before opting account with them:

- Indus netbanking is unstable, I have heard cases like we can sometimes log into other people account with our credentials. It allows me to login into my account with old password (I thought as a goodwill, but it allowed me twice).
- Indus netbanking doesn't work properly after 10pm and you initiated transfer during night time.

Few more: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-way-to-pay-credit-card-bill.4373/post-217287

Problem with your post: I understand its important, normally reachus respond after a week or sometimes more, that how Indus works. Its not even 24 hours in your case. So, I'm not expecting that much excellent support from them.

Mostly, it will be credited by 1pm as per usual NEFT block times. If not, contact branch and request for status of the transaction.

Info: Some banks not work on the email, Indus is among those banks where 90% work done by branch people rather customer support. So, don't expect much help from emails.

And a fully developed netbanking is unstable, I'm not sure why you transferred through funds online portal. YOu should have used NEFT next time instead of all these troubles.

Few notes about IndusInd, since you clearly not known before opting account with them:

- Indus netbanking is unstable, I have heard cases like we can sometimes log into other people account with our credentials. It allows me to login into my account with old password (I thought as a goodwill, but it allowed me twice).
- Indus netbanking doesn't work properly after 10pm and you initiated transfer during night time.

Few more: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-way-to-pay-credit-card-bill.4373/post-217287

Problem with your post: I understand its important, normally reachus respond after a week or sometimes more, that how Indus works. Its not even 24 hours in your case. So, I'm not expecting that much excellent support from them.

Mostly, it will be credited by 1pm as per usual NEFT block times. If not, contact branch and request for status of the transaction.

Info: Some banks not work on the email, Indus is among those banks where 90% work done by branch people rather customer support. So, don't expect much help from emails.

And a fully developed netbanking is unstable, I'm not sure why you transferred through funds online portal. YOu should have used NEFT next time instead of all these troubles.
Thanks for the information... branch is pretty far from me so can't go that way... let's see what else i can do...After few days if things not get sorted I will dispute the transaction with Debit card which I used...

doraemon

TF Ace
Same is the case with kotak 811 add funds through app.
Amount got deducted but not added

I would suggest wait for Max one day it will show
Otherwise it will be refunded to source

last night i initiated a deposit transaction via indus fund online portal but for some reason it the transaction got successful but funds did not get deposited in my account . now its been a day already and no update from reach us .i also cant track any transaction because the fund online portal dont have that features what should i do now ? i retrieved the data of the transaction from payu site as payment gateway and it shows it was successful there. please help about this matter.
Were you able to get this resolved? I am in the same boat. :(