• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello guys,

I opened an IndusInd Delite 0 AMB savings account for my dad on Wednesday and completed the vKYC on Thursday afternoon.

After that, no communication received till today and also tried to open the application link again and it shows "We're unable to process your request, please visit branch for assistance".

How long does it take after VKYC?

Also It was mentioned that a minimum initial funding of ₹500 is required during the application but no funding asked till now.

Already holding Legend Card.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hello guys,

I opened an IndusInd Delite 0 AMB savings account for my dad on Wednesday and completed the vKYC on Thursday afternoon.

After that, no communication received till today and also tried to open the application link again and it shows "We're unable to process your request, please visit branch for assistance".

How long does it take after VKYC?

Also It was mentioned that a minimum initial funding of ₹500 is required during the application but no funding asked till now.

Already holding Legend Card.
2 day max..

Abhi5467

TF Select
Today , I had same problem while opening the IndusInd Delite 0 MAB account. I opted for Delights debit card and was told to pay 1590, 1000 loading bal + 590 debit card charges. As I paid, the page for VKYC opened. The agent had shi*ty network always disconnecting. After all the details, he asked me what is the purpose of opening the account, I said for personal use like Savings , UPI and online shopping. He then told me the KYC is failed and visit the bank with documents for further process. I hold LTF Legend CC. It's not like they don't have my details. Also why Charge upfront when you don't know the KYC may fail. Total pathetic experience. Yesterday I opened Kotak 811 0 MAB account and process was smooth. I'm feeling their services lack user experience greatly. Now I have to visit the bank for nothing 😮‍💨

amitkumar759875

TF Select
Today , I had same problem while opening the IndusInd Delite 0 MAB account. I opted for Delights debit card and was told to pay 1590, 1000 loading bal + 590 debit card charges. As I paid, the page for VKYC opened. The agent had shi*ty network always disconnecting. After all the details, he asked me what is the purpose of opening the account, I said for personal use like Savings , UPI and online shopping. He then told me the KYC is failed and visit the bank with documents for further process. I hold LTF Legend CC. It's not like they don't have my details. Also why Charge upfront when you don't know the KYC may fail. Total pathetic experience. Yesterday I opened Kotak 811 0 MAB account and process was smooth. I'm feeling their services lack user experience greatly. Now I have to visit the bank for nothing 😮‍💨
Indusind bank is worst, and also some problems have also been heard for kotak 811 account better to close IndusInd bank account, no need to keep multiple bank accounts.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Indusind bank is the most useless bank! Their branch staffs are ridiculous. They're completely unprofessional and don't do their work on time. I had submitted Select upgradation form but it's been 3 days and still they've not upgraded my account

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Hey, some body help me. Opened delite account 3 days back, paid initial deposit of 1090 ( 500 + 590 for card).

Till now did not got vkyc link at all, but account is active, can send and receive money.

Today got MSG that 590 debited for card and welcome kit is on the way, can see debit card in mobile app with all details.

I am so confused right now, I was not successful in connecting to customer care, they never pick the call.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey, some body help me. Opened delite account 3 days back, paid initial deposit of 1090 ( 500 + 590 for card).

Till now did not got vkyc link at all, but account is active, can send and receive money.

Today got MSG that 590 debited for card and welcome kit is on the way, can see debit card in mobile app with all details.

I am so confused right now, I was not successful in connecting to customer care, they never pick the call.
Go to branch & do kyc .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That is the worst part, Branch people declined that, they told they can never able to see the account status( since it opened online).

Planning to go to other branch tomorrow and check
Just go and give them your number
Account number and say u want to upload signature and do kyc .
They will comply
If they reject make a video ..and come back
But as soon as they know u r informed one they will comply and help you .

Abhi5467

TF Select
Th
That is the worst part, Branch people declined that, they told they can never able to see the account status( since it opened online).

Planning to go to other branch tomorrow and check
They can see the status but aren’t interested to entertain zero balance accounts. I went to branch and luckily the guy was a known person. He showed me my account status. He said don’t put more than 5k in this account, it may freeze anyday.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Th

They can see the status but aren’t interested to entertain zero balance accounts. I went to branch and luckily the guy was a known person. He showed me my account status. He said don’t put more than 5k in this account, it may freeze anyday
Ok, better I will upgrade to another variant then.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Th

They can see the status but aren’t interested to entertain zero balance accounts. I went to branch and luckily the guy was a known person. He showed me my account status. He said don’t put more than 5k in this account, it may freeze anyday.
Fear mongering by employee as usual half baked info by them
My friend has hazaribagh, jharkhand
Rn in kota .
Went to indusind he was denied address change.but then they did it
Firstly they uploaded signature then address change

It's all about getting your work done .
You need to twist their arm
It's not upgradable too. I asked the guy. Only option is CLOSING THE ACCOUNT.
Any account can be upgraded .
His delight account was offered to upgrade to select
Ok, better I will upgrade to another variant then.
If u can afford get select .if u can get legend cc later
Do u have 80+ k existing cc then apply for legend via agent u can ask I will tag them

Opened delite account (at first don't applied for debit card) 6 days back, paid initial deposit of 2500.

Till now did not needed vkyc as I already have Indusind customer id for maintaining fixed deposit under airtel payment bank. Account was activated within a minute but couldn't send and receive money as I did not applied for physical debit card without which you can't create UPI ID or netbanking password.

4 days ago I applied for platinum plus debit card through customer care executive.

2 days ago I got Welcome kit with customer id (before that I already got it through customer care call).

Yesterday, got a MSG that 590 debited for platinum plus debit card and debit card is on the way.

Today, got debit card...set pin through online process...then activated net banking. After logging in Indusind mobile banking app I am getting my CKYC number.

Now in welcome kit it was written that validity of this account is 1 year. Before 1 year I need to made Face to Face KYC at branch.

I am confused right now. Do i really needed face to face kyc as CKYC is already flashing in home screen.

Till now I wasted ₹100 on mobile bill to contact customer care executive...to connect one call you have to wait 20-30 minutes on hold.

Abhi5467

TF Select
Opened delite account (at first don't applied for debit card) 6 days back, paid initial deposit of 2500.

Till now did not needed vkyc as I already have Indusind customer id for maintaining fixed deposit under airtel payment bank. Account was activated within a minute but couldn't send and receive money as I did not applied for physical debit card without which you can't create UPI ID or netbanking password.

4 days ago I applied for platinum plus debit card through customer care executive.

2 days ago I got Welcome kit with customer id (before that I already got it through customer care call).

Yesterday, got a MSG that 590 debited for platinum plus debit card and debit card is on the way.

Today, got debit card...set pin through online process...then activated net banking. After logging in Indusind mobile banking app I am getting my CKYC number.

Now in welcome kit it was written that validity of this account is 1 year. Before 1 year I need to made Face to Face KYC at branch.

I am confused right now. Do i really needed face to face kyc as CKYC is already flashing in home screen.

Till now I wasted ₹100 on mobile bill to contact customer care executive...to connect one call you have to wait 20-30 minutes on hold.
Yes you have to do the KYC or else they will freeze the account.