• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND DELITE ACCOUNT DEBIT FREEZE

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hello
I am writting this after recieving this mail from indusind bank after reading this can anyone help as today is holiday and monday banks will open

“ Greetings,
We thank you for banking with us.
Ref:MULE/8419/56227534
We would like to inform you that we have received a complaint from respective State Police, advising and authorizing us to mark freeze in your Account No 157014348419 with immediate effect as part of a procedural review.
To ensure compliance, acting and abiding on the instructions of the Authority, we have marked freeze in your captioned Account.
For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your respective branch with complete KYC documents and supporting documents for the transactions done in your account.
We request you to refrain from undertaking any banking operations with regard to this Account until your visit to the branch.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Best Wishes, IndusInd Bank Ltd. ”

I Recieved this notice thing on mail please send suggestion what to do IMG_7907.jpeg

Hello
I am writting this after recieving this mail from indusind bank after reading this can anyone help as today is holiday and monday banks will open

“ Greetings,
We would like to inform you that we have received a complaint from respective State Police, advising and authorizing us to mark freeze in your Account No 157014348419 with immediate effect as part of a procedural review.
To ensure compliance, acting and abiding on the instructions of the Authority, we have marked freeze in your captioned Account.
For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your respective branch with complete KYC documents and supporting documents for the transactions done in your account.
We request you to refrain from undertaking any banking operations with regard to this Account until your visit to the branch.

I Recieved this notice thing on mail please send suggestion what to do IMG_7907.jpeg

I have received exactly the same notice on the same date & have got all my debit transactions frozen. Not sure what exactly is this. I have a webhosting & PHP development business and have too many UPI inward transactions from my customers. Were you able to find any information regarding this? I will be going to the nearest branch today itself.

I recieved the same email last week and my account got debit frozen a few days later.

Most plausible explanation for this is being related to crypto or flagged accounts. You don't necessarily need to trade crypto but if someone who trades crypto made you a payment, your account could get frozen.

It's a broken system. The government uses inefficient methods to block all accounts connected to a bad actor. They use something like Traces to find links and then block them infinitely.

I have experienced it before with HDFC and it's a horrible experience. You can bring all proof but they might still not unfreeze it.

DM me to talk more OP.

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
I have received exactly the same notice on the same date & have got all my debit transactions frozen. Not sure what exactly is this. I have a webhosting & PHP development business and have too many UPI inward transactions from my customers. Were you able to find any information regarding this? I will be going to the nearest branch today itself.
I also have too many inward upi transaction but of low value ,branch person said go to the police station they will tell the reason i then asked them for which transaction they flagged the account they said they are clueless. Please go the branch and tell me back what is the result .
What your branch visit says and i also suggest you to contact nodal office of indusind in my case i mailed to chennai nodal branch about the case they will reply in 7 working days. Lets see now. Hope you find something which i was not able to find.

I also have too many inward upi transaction but of low value ,branch person said go to the police station they will tell the reason i then asked them for which transaction they flagged the account they said they are clueless. Please go the branch and tell me back what is the result .
What your branch visit says and i also suggest you to contact nodal office of indusind in my case i mailed to chennai nodal branch about the case they will reply in 7 working days. Lets see now. Hope you find something which i was not able to find.
What's the point of visiting the branch if they will only tell you to visit the police station for more information?

I talked to an indusind executive over phone and he said I should visit the bank for re-KYC and all. He couldn't even provide a remotely vague reason for why this may be happening.

If the branch tells you that they have no information then who does? This is bullshit man and I hate when banks do that. A few years ago my HDFC account was frozen for a similar reason (cyber dept) but at least the bank told me about the transaction that caused it. It was just a 1200 rupees worth of crypto purchase from a p2p trade. I believe the guy who sent me money was involved in money laundering so the police froze all accounts he sent money to.

Similarly, if you recieved any payment from someone who just got busted for money laundering, your account might get frozen even if you're not involved. It doesn't matter if it's a low value transaction. You're linked and therefore your assets get frozen.

This is just plain dumb and highly inconvenient for bank customers. But again, banks have to follow the orders from authorities and they're often asked to keep their mouth shut regarding the freeze. So you may never know what happened to your account until you visit a police station. Actual fraudsters would run away if bank told them the reason why their account was frozen. This is why freezing accounts silently is sometimes effective for the state.

I hope you don't have a lot of money in your account. Sometimes it can take months before you can use your money again.

I contacted my RM and she is not aware of the reason, she has asked some time to figure it out and has said that there is nothing that the branch people can do for it. I will post her response.

Most plausible explanation for this is being related to crypto or flagged accounts. You don't necessarily need to trade crypto but if someone who trades crypto made you a payment, your account could get frozen.
Yes its possible that I might have received payment from any of my customers who may be trading crypto. But they have paid for using my product & services, which are fair & legal. By this logic, Amazon & all should be getting their accounts frozen on daily basis.

I contacted my RM and she is not aware of the reason, she has asked some time to figure it out and has said that there is nothing that the branch people can do for it. I will post her response.

Yes its possible that I might have received payment from any of my customers who may be trading crypto. But they have paid for using my product & services, which are fair & legal. By this logic, Amazon & all should be getting their accounts frozen on daily basis.
> By this logic, Amazon & all should be getting their accounts frozen on daily basis.

Giant corporates have a partnership with AML units and they're fully compliant and audited. Their banking setup is definitely way more robust, transparent and well structured than a basic savings account.

A regular banking user doesn't have to do anything illegal to get their account frozen.

> But they have paid for using my product & services, which are fair & legal

I said this to my bank with proof but they couldn't do shit. They asked me to get it resolved with the police.

Last edited:

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
What's the point of visiting the branch if they will only tell you to visit the police station for more information?

I talked to an indusind executive over phone and he said I should visit the bank for re-KYC and all. He couldn't even provide a remotely vague reason for why this may be happening.

If the branch tells you that they have no information then who does? This is bullshit man and I hate when banks do that. A few years ago my HDFC account was frozen for a similar reason (cyber dept) but at least the bank told me about the transaction that caused it. It was just a 1200 rupees worth of crypto purchase from a p2p trade. I believe the guy who sent me money was involved in money laundering so the police froze all accounts he sent money to.

Similarly, if you recieved any payment from someone who just got busted for money laundering, your account might get frozen even if you're not involved. It doesn't matter if it's a low value transaction. You're linked and therefore your assets get frozen.

This is just plain dumb and highly inconvenient for bank customers. But again, banks have to follow the orders from authorities and they're often asked to keep their mouth shut regarding the freeze. So you may never know what happened to your account until you visit a police station. Actual fraudsters would run away if bank told them the reason why their account was frozen. This is why freezing accounts silently is sometimes effective for the state.

I hope you don't have a lot of money in your account. Sometimes it can take months before you can use your money again.
I have a lot brother that is one more headache

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why big corporate does not face debit freeze? I assume most likely reason is their account type Current Account. Anyone who is receiving money from unknown person should receive it in Current Account instead of Savings Account. In case of Current Account, only that specific transaction credit is frozen.

I have already contacted my RM, and have not yet received any credible response from her.
Have also sent a DM to IndusInd Bank on twitter, where they twice asked me to wait as they are looking into it, i am still waiting for their response.
I have also mailed to IndusInd nodal officer for Jaipur zone, they have also asked for 7 working days to check & respond on the issue.

However, not sure what clicked & I am able to do Debit transactions on my IndusInd account since today morning(13th Dec). So I feel that the freeze has been removed. I hope that its final & I will face no problems in using my account in near future. However, I will be moving my funds across different bank accounts, so that I do not end up getting all my savings blocked again.

I have already contacted my RM, and have not yet received any credible response from her.
Have also sent a DM to IndusInd Bank on twitter, where they twice asked me to wait as they are looking into it, i am still waiting for their response.
I have also mailed to IndusInd nodal officer for Jaipur zone, they have also asked for 7 working days to check & respond on the issue.

However, not sure what clicked & I am able to do Debit transactions on my IndusInd account since today morning(13th Dec). So I feel that the freeze has been removed. I hope that its final & I will face no problems in using my account in near future. However, I will be moving my funds across different bank accounts, so that I do not end up getting all my savings blocked again.

I suggest moving all money from it right now if you haven't already. Also deregister UPIs and remove payment sources associated with it to prevent accidental credit transactions.

I was also able to do debit transactions for like 3 days *after* I recieved the email but then suddenly I couldn't anymore. I was able to move most of my money out of the account.

When I got the email, I talked to an Indusind executive and they confirmed that it's a false positive and there's no freeze on my account. However my account was actually frozen a few days later.

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
I suggest moving all money from it right now if you haven't already. Also deregister UPIs and remove payment sources associated with it to prevent accidental credit transactions.

I was also able to do debit transactions for like 3 days *after* I recieved the email but then suddenly I couldn't anymore. I was able to move most of my money out of the account.

When I got the email, I talked to an Indusind executive and they confirmed that it's a false positive and there's no freeze on my account. However my account was actually frozen a few days later.
I also try to do debit of 1₹ and it got successful. any update on is everything normal as before or is it temporary because on 8-9-10th dec not able to debit clearly via upi. Just waiting for reply from nodal department.

When I discussed this with my RM yesterday, she did confirm that there was a debit freeze on my account.
Today, she has confirmed that the freeze is no longer there and has been removed.

Actual reason for freeze remove is not known to her, however she said that it's possible that I might have received funds from an account involved in fraudulent transactions against which the victim might have lodged a complaint leading to a freeze in all accounts in the chain and now they might have recovered the lost money and thus freeze has been removed. Though, this is her speculation and may not be true.

Shiva5643

TF Neo
Hello

“ Greetings,

Hi brother, recently received the same mail.

Shiva5643

TF Neo
I also try to do debit of 1₹ and it got successful. any update on is everything normal as before or is it temporary because on 8-9-10th dec not able to debit clearly via upi. Just waiting for reply from nodal department.
Hi brother recently received the same mail and I do not know how to respond for that mail.Did your problem resolved. what is the process for unfreeze the yesterday I went to the branch they had no idea about that.

Hi . Am maria , am also received this exact notice for account freeze.. can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue.

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi . Am maria , am also received this exact notice for account freeze.. can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue.
Just mail to the nodal branch email address of your choice pressumably nearest one and explain the reason and attach the notice thats it and try to send some money once if it it actually frozen money will not be debited.