• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello guys,

I opened an IndusInd Delite 0 AMB savings account for my dad on Wednesday and completed the vKYC on Thursday afternoon.

After that, no communication received till today and also tried to open the application link again and it shows "We're unable to process your request, please visit branch for assistance".

How long does it take after VKYC?

Also It was mentioned that a minimum initial funding of ₹500 is required during the application but no funding asked till now.

Already holding Legend Card.

amitkumar759875

TF Select
Opened delite account (at first don't applied for debit card) 6 days back, paid initial deposit of 2500.

Till now did not needed vkyc as I already have Indusind customer id for maintaining fixed deposit under airtel payment bank. Account was activated within a minute but couldn't send and receive money as I did not applied for physical debit card without which you can't create UPI ID or netbanking password.

4 days ago I applied for platinum plus debit card through customer care executive.

2 days ago I got Welcome kit with customer id (before that I already got it through customer care call).

Yesterday, got a MSG that 590 debited for platinum plus debit card and debit card is on the way.

Today, got debit card...set pin through online process...then activated net banking. After logging in Indusind mobile banking app I am getting my CKYC number.

Now in welcome kit it was written that validity of this account is 1 year. Before 1 year I need to made Face to Face KYC at branch.

I am confused right now. Do i really needed face to face kyc as CKYC is already flashing in home screen.

Till now I wasted ₹100 on mobile bill to contact customer care executive...to connect one call you have to wait 20-30 minutes on hold.
Don't go with IndusInd bank account, you have to visit branch for each damn thing. You never know when they will freeze the account.