• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND DELITE ACCOUNT DEBIT FREEZE

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hello
I am writting this after recieving this mail from indusind bank after reading this can anyone help as today is holiday and monday banks will open

“ Greetings,
We thank you for banking with us.
Ref:MULE/8419/56227534
We would like to inform you that we have received a complaint from respective State Police, advising and authorizing us to mark freeze in your Account No 157014348419 with immediate effect as part of a procedural review.
To ensure compliance, acting and abiding on the instructions of the Authority, we have marked freeze in your captioned Account.
For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your respective branch with complete KYC documents and supporting documents for the transactions done in your account.
We request you to refrain from undertaking any banking operations with regard to this Account until your visit to the branch.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Best Wishes, IndusInd Bank Ltd. ”

I Recieved this notice thing on mail please send suggestion what to do IMG_7907.jpeg

Hello
I am writting this after recieving this mail from indusind bank after reading this can anyone help as today is holiday and monday banks will open

“ Greetings,
We thank you for banking with us.
Ref:MULE/8419/56227534
We would like to inform you that we have received a complaint from respective State Police, advising and authorizing us to mark freeze in your Account No 157014348419 with immediate effect as part of a procedural review.
To ensure compliance, acting and abiding on the instructions of the Authority, we have marked freeze in your captioned Account.
For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your respective branch with complete KYC documents and supporting documents for the transactions done in your account.
We request you to refrain from undertaking any banking operations with regard to this Account until your visit to the branch.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Best Wishes, IndusInd Bank Ltd. ”

I Recieved this notice thing on mail please send suggestion what to do IMG_7907.jpeg
Do you trade crypto?