• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on Indus Delite MF account Virtual card and funding

ratheesh

TF Buzz
Hi TF fam,

I am looking for some information on the IndusInd Delite MF account I opened online.

1. When selecting debit card, it showed option to select just virtual card which free. I selected that. Now since I am not able to login into app or Internet banking without debit card details. How do I get the virtual card details ? Is it sent via email after a couple of days ?

2. It asked for initial funding of 500 which I did. I have come across the forum that IndusInd accounts require 10,000 initial funding. So I am confused if the account opening process is complete or not.

I am able to see the account being fetched in Google pay. I also got the welcome email as well.

So looking for some light on this.

Thank you.

You need to apply for physical debit card...without which you can't link your ac with cc.
Can't we ask the branch to link both the customer ids from their end. I found a small note in the mobile banking user id creation section while i was opening ac, the note is "you've to contact the customer support to merge the ac with your prev user id" (I did not remember the exact note but it resembles the same meaning) so, try this and let me know