• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on Indus Delite MF account Virtual card and funding

ratheesh

TF Buzz
Hi TF fam,

I am looking for some information on the IndusInd Delite MF account I opened online.

1. When selecting debit card, it showed option to select just virtual card which free. I selected that. Now since I am not able to login into app or Internet banking without debit card details. How do I get the virtual card details ? Is it sent via email after a couple of days ?

2. It asked for initial funding of 500 which I did. I have come across the forum that IndusInd accounts require 10,000 initial funding. So I am confused if the account opening process is complete or not.

I am able to see the account being fetched in Google pay. I also got the welcome email as well.

So looking for some light on this.

Thank you.

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
It seem like you already had some other relationship with Indusind. Credit card or some FD with Paytm or Airtel.

For new to bank users it allows you to register for mobile banking first time without any card details. For existing customers they must have a card either debit or credit to register on mobile app or net banking.

For you there is no way to find the virtual card details without registering for the app. The only solution is go to the branch and apply for a physical debit card.
Hi, I currently have an indie account. Can i apply for delite variant with only virtual card for nil charges? Will it show up as problem?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Don't open Delite account. My account is in Total Freeze despite not making a single transaction. I visited the bank , gave the application but hasn't unfreezed. Total headache.
What reason they told to you for freezing the ac? How can it is possible without making single transaction ac got freezed.. strange

Ak Singh

TF Premier
1. Wait for the physical debit card in order to get the access to login the app or net banking.
2. You can add IP of 10K even after activating the debit card. DC fees of ₹500 + GST (₹90) will be deducted from your account once you will activate the debit card & also you will get access to your virtual DC in Indusind bank app & net banking itself.
I am not able to pay credit card bill on Paytm through indusind delight mastercard dc.

Indus delight dc has annual fee waive off criteria by spending 25k we can waive off AMC charges.

And mobikwik also while paying credit card bill through mastercard variant they are charging convenience fee.

Now what is option for delight dc annual fee waiver.

Abhi5467

TF Select
I am not able to pay credit card bill on Paytm through indusind delight mastercard dc.

Indus delight dc has annual fee waive off criteria by spending 25k we can waive off AMC charges.

And mobikwik also while paying credit card bill through mastercard variant they are charging convenience fee.

Now what is option for delight dc annual fee waiver.
You can maintain 25k for 3 months in account or spend 25k consolidated in three months for fee waiver. Don’t do too many UPI transactions in this account, they hate chindi transactions otherwise they will freeze the account.

Abhi5467

TF Select
What reason they told to you for freezing the ac? How can it is possible without making single transaction ac got freezed.. strange
I had issue with KYC. They failed my KYC after I told them I would use it for UPI transactions and savings. They are basically saying it’s a zero balance account and bank hate this! So they create artificial problems for customers eventually shifting to higher variants or closing the account. They just included it for the sake of govt regulations and portfolio to show they got all variants.

arpit10082

TF Buzz
Hi TF fam,

I am looking for some information on the IndusInd Delite MF account I opened online.

1. When selecting debit card, it showed option to select just virtual card which free. I selected that. Now since I am not able to login into app or Internet banking without debit card details. How do I get the virtual card details ? Is it sent via email after a couple of days ?

2. It asked for initial funding of 500 which I did. I have come across the forum that IndusInd accounts require 10,000 initial funding. So I am confused if the account opening process is complete or not.

I am able to see the account being fetched in Google pay. I also got the welcome email as well.

Thank you.
What is difference between indus delite MF and AMF account
Did you completed vkyc if yes then after how many hours you got approval

arpit10082

TF Buzz
Don't do too many UPI transactions. You can do NEFT RTGS IMPS. Get Kotak 811 if you want to use Zero AMB account for UPI.
check charges for account here :
Okay when did you open account and after how many months they freezed your account after VKyc how much take to activate account
How can we contact customer care because there number are useless and they doesn't reply on mail

Abhi5467

TF Select
Okay when did you open account and after how many months they freezed your account after VKyc how much take to activate account
How can we contact customer care because there number are useless and they doesn't reply on mail
I've opened the account last month. My online KYC had failed as they asked me purpose of opening the account, I said for savings and UPI. Following which they told me to get KYC done at branch. I had visited the branch and done KYC but the account is still in Total Freeze. I have to visit again.You have to visit the branch, there is no other way. Your account will be live in app in 3-5 days. IndusInd is worst when getting things done. If your online KYC gets done without any hiccups, the account will be ready in 2 days.

arpit10082

TF Buzz
I've opened the account last month. My online KYC had failed as they asked me purpose of opening the account, I said for savings and UPI. Following which they told me to get KYC done at branch. I had visited the branch and done KYC but the account is still in Total Freeze. I have to visit again.You have to visit the branch, there is no other way. Your account will be live in app in 3-5 days. IndusInd is worst when getting things done. If your online KYC gets done without any hiccups, the account will be ready in 2 days.
If I done video KYC then will my account freez in future as they mostly freeze account only for min KYC users

Abhi5467

TF Select
If I done video KYC then will my account freez in future as they mostly freeze account only for min KYC users
There is no guarantee. A known guy works in my branch, he said the Delite account is a headache, don't keep more than 5k in it or do multiple UPI transactions , the account is notorious to get freezed and then you have to visit branch and give an application to unfreeze it.

ratheesh

TF Buzz
So, what happened in my case was, I was able to open the account successfully, however when I tried to download the Indus app in my phone, It did not ask me to register, rather it asked me to reset my connected devices with IndusInd. This again redirects to resetting the password which requires debit card. Since I opted for virtual and there is no way for me to login without debit card details, I was stuck. I eventually had to visit the branch and request a debit card, to which they applied it for me and got it delivered. Used the card to pay my HDFC CC bill via sbi unipay to avoid the debit card charges. Hope it is eligible. So the virtual card thing may work for NTB customers if there was no prior relationship with Indus.

arpit10082

TF Buzz
There is no guarantee. A known guy works in my branch, he said the Delite account is a headache, don't keep more than 5k in it or do multiple UPI transactions , the account is notorious to get freezed and then you have to visit branch and give an application to unfreeze it.
Thanks for suggestions I will keep it mind. do you know anything about indie account that is offered by indusind

Abhi5467

TF Select
Thanks for suggestions I will keep it mind. do you know anything about indie account that is offered by indusind
There is a thread on Indie by IndusInd. I think Indie is better than Delite account. Delite account is only useful because of the Delite debit card. Only star account is zero balance.

Hi TF fam,

Thank you.
We r on the same boat..
Did you get any welcome kit after ac opening if yes did u get any debit card as I also opted for only virtual card bcoz of this i am unable to link my ac to my indusind cc. It is asking for debit card details