INDUSIND EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS ACCOUNT + PINNACLE CARD = Zero MAB

SN.M

since there are many threads created for this same topic , I thought of clearing all the doubts with this new post.

I can confidently say that the below information is correct.
1. you need to own a pinnacle / indulge credit card.
2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I okay with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this aswell, but initial funding is 5L.
4. Once you have opened the account wait of the kit to arrive.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

note:
I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero mab account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.
kindly check this with the CC or drop a mail to exclusive DL.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

urban - initial funding 2L , Semi urban - 1L

thank you

note:
I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero mab account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

thank you
This information is absolutely incorrect because I have upgraded my Select account to Exclusive after I got my Pinnacle Credit Card, and many others have also done the same without any issues. The branch employee is probably lying to you so that he/she can fulfill their target 🎯 😂.

Also, thank you for creating another thread on this, even though the same thing has been discussed several times and will be asked again, I am sure about that. 😅

Sachin2008

This information is absolutely incorrect because I have upgraded my Select account to Exclusive after I got my Pinnacle Credit Card, and many others have also done the same without any issues. The branch employee is probably lying to you so that he/she can fulfill their target 🎯 😂.

Also, thank you for creating another thread on this, even though the same thing has been discussed several times and will be asked again, I am sure about that. 😅
I have a Grande account Now I got Pinnacle CC
Do I need to downgrade to Indus Exclusive Account ?
Or any other method will work?

vijay.vj

Yep, he got +1 on exclusive account !

SN.M

I have a Grande account Now I got Pinnacle CC
Do I need to downgrade to Indus Exclusive Account ?
Or any other method will work?
Nope not necessary.grande can be converted to zero mab too. Only thing is that initial funding is 5 lakhs. If you refer it to your family again the initial funding for them is 5 lakhs too. While I was opening xclusive acc I was asked to open a grande and they confirmed that it can be converted to zero mab as well . But I don’t have funding and didn’t proceed.

please ask your branch Bm or DBM.

hope this is helpful. Have a great day

Sachin2008

Nope not necessary.grande can be converted to zero mab too. Only thing is that initial funding is 5 lakhs. If you refer it to your family again the initial funding for them is 5 lakhs too. While I was opening xclusive acc I was asked to open a grande and they confirmed that it can be converted to zero mab as well . But I don’t have funding and didn’t proceed.

I opened grande with 5 lakh only
But I need to mentaince this amount. I have 3 family account as well under grande account.

What they told you ? How to convert grande account into zero MAB?

Ak Singh

I opened grande with 5 lakh only
But I need to mentaince this amount. I have 3 family account as well under grande account.

What they told you ? How to convert grande account into zero MAB?
How much initial funding require to open indusind exclusive savings account in metro city?
And if I opens indus exclusive savings account will I have to maintain monthly average balance or just one time initial funding requires?

How much initial funding require to open indusind exclusive savings account in metro city?
And if I opens indus exclusive savings account will I have to maintain monthly average balance or just one time initial funding requirez?
2 lakh .

And what about MAB?
After IP Will I have to maintain mab in exclusive savings account?
Or is it one time funding and after that will it be zero balance?
You need 2 l funding it will be written on the executive phone from which he will open the account .
Then u can remove 1 l
When debit freeze is removed

Ak Singh

You need 2 l funding it will be written on the executive phone from which he will open the account .
Then u can remove 1 l
When debit freeze is removed
Why they will do debit freeze ?
Why Can't I withdraw total 2L ?
Why only I can withdraw only 1L?
Please tell me also that have I to maintain 1L in this account or zero mab?

Why they will do debit freeze ?
Why Can't I withdraw total 2L ?
Why only I can withdraw only 1L?
Please tell me also that have I to maintain 1L in this account or zero mab?
When u open account for few days it is debit freeze in indus.
1-4 working days it get fixed

Then u can withdraw full amount

If u have Pinnacle cc.u can link & make it zero balance & but mail & confirm with Customer care via email

Sachin2008

I have opened grande with 5 lakh only.
But I need to maintain this amount. I have 3 family accounts as well under Grande account.

What did they tell you? How to convert a grande account into zero MAB?

vijay.vj

I have opened grande with 5 lakh only.
But I need to maintain this amount. I have 3 family accounts as well under Grande account.

What did they tell you? How to convert a grande account into zero MAB?
I doubt if its possible... may be the banker is just bluffing.

One needs to maintain one of the below criteria to avoid non maintenance charges.
1712133669023.png

I doubt if its possible... may be the banker is just bluffing.

One needs to maintain one of the below criteria to avoid non maintenance charges.
1712133669023.png
Some said for select u need 50 k fd for non maintenance

On letter it was 10 l fd .
Which is true

Akshay Ajmera

since there are many threads created for this same topic , I thought of clearing all the doubts with this new post.

2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I okay with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this aswell, but initial funding is 5L.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

note:

thank you
Nice information

suhailmz

note:

thank you
Thanks! Why can’t I link bank account to the application which as of now has my credit card linked?

Bro login bank account
Then call customer service to delete cc login detail
Then link with bank account .
Already answered in thread somewhere