• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind exclusive account

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sent mail for bank to confirm whether my bank account need to mantain zero mab since I am holding pinnacle credit card.

Got this reply -
We would like to inform you that if you are holding a pinnacle credit card, you can maintain a zero balance on your exclusive savings account as Pinnacle card will work as a surrogate criteria in lieu of maintaining required AMB in Exclusive account

This is a vague and general reply, not specific to my account. Should I ask them to verify it for my account?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sent mail for bank to confirm whether my bank account need to mantain zero mab since I am holding pinnacle credit card.

Got this reply -
We would like to inform you that if you are holding a pinnacle credit card, you can maintain a zero balance on your exclusive savings account as Pinnacle card will work as a surrogate criteria in lieu of maintaining required AMB in Exclusive account

This is a vague and general reply, not specific to my account. Should I ask them to verify it for my account?
Yes, ask them specifically

Akr706

TF Select

Got this reply -

Seeing that select account holders (with legend CC) are now getting charged for not maintaining MAB, did you get that confirmation specifically for your account?

Got this reply -

It is right. Exclusive is zero mab for pinnacle and select is zero mab for legend as long as they are linked together, ie. you can see both in the app and net banking. If you are ever charged anything just send them this mail that you received as proof.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is right. Exclusive is zero mab for pinnacle and select is zero mab for legend as long as they are linked together, ie. you can see both in the app and net banking. If you are ever charged anything just send them this mail that you received as proof.
Wasn't able to see credit card in net banking, although have linked it in mobile banking and the same was available under, cards > credit cards

suhailmz

TF Premier
I just visited IndusInd branch today and to my surprise, they were aware about the Pinnacle & Exclusive account combo :)
I just opened the account and they said it will auto link with Pinnacle card and hence be 0 MAB. However, I was asked to fund the account with 2 lakh as initial funding which I can withdraw on account activation & upon receiving the debit card. I did & now waiting for the account to show in the IndusInd App.

sumeet

TF Buzz
I just visited IndusInd branch today and to my surprise, they were aware about the Pinnacle & Exclusive account combo :)
I just opened the account and they said it will auto link with Pinnacle card and hence be 0 MAB. However, I was asked to fund the account with 2 lakh as initial funding which I can withdraw on account activation & upon receiving the debit card. I did & now waiting for the account to show in the IndusInd App.
I believe as per the threads available here, you need to manually link the pinnacle card to exclusive account. The auto linking is doubtful

SonyTom

TF Premier
That's a pleasant surprise ie to find such knowledgeable Indusind staff