• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Exclusive Account Welcome Kit

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Guys, received the cheque book that I had ordered on 15th via App without any issue…
Hope there won’t be any kyc issue for my account opened online , for some they asked them to visit the branch..
Going in right direction as of now…touch wood..
IMG_0825.jpeg

If you have got an access to your account means your KYC is successful. Without that you will not get any access - no net banking, no mobile app, no DC no cheque book. All these happens after successful completion of KYC.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
If you have got an access to your account means your KYC is successful. Without that you will not get any access - no net banking, no mobile app, no DC no cheque book. All these happens after successful completion of KYC.
There is more to that. They are saying my KYC got rejected in backend... hence thwy wont issue me cheque book.

Many are facing this issue.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
There is more to that. They are saying my KYC got rejected in backend... hence thwy wont issue me cheque book.

Many are facing this issue.
If KYC got rejected you shouldn't get DC either. A full feature account cannot be activated if KYC gets rejected. May be a basic digital account with restrictions can be opened when KYC gets rejected.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
If KYC got rejected you shouldn't get DC either. A full feature account cannot be activated if KYC gets rejected. May be a basic digital account with restrictions can be opened when KYC gets rejected.
Nope, its the feature. Most likely VKYC doesnt get updated properly and they push for physical kyc at the branch. Your account will be open and functional, but they wont issue you cheque book.

Rag

TF Buzz
Nope, its the feature. Most likely VKYC doesnt get updated properly and they push for physical kyc at the branch. Your account will be open and functional, but they wont issue you cheque book.
With Aadhar authentication we get limited account. for full unrestricted account either VKYC/ physical KYC need to be completed within a 1 year. In my case mine VKYC was success but I was still getting messages and email to complete VKYC for few days. Called customer care and they gave DBM contact no to confirm if KYC is pending. DBM confirmed mine KYC is completed and I don't need to do anything.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
With Aadhar authentication we get limited account. for full unrestricted account either VKYC/ physical KYC need to be completed within a 1 year. In my case mine VKYC was success but I was still getting messages and email to complete VKYC for few days. Called customer care and they gave DBM contact no to confirm if KYC is pending. DBM confirmed mine KYC is completed and I don't need to do anything.
I also kept getting mail for quite some time. Simply ignored those :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Will mail today.

I have also tried as per suggestions from this forum with @RS1910 who took all my documents offline and said he applied but didn't even give me an application reference number. He said my application is stuck with product head, and asked me to wait for few days. He replied last on 17th Jan and now doesn't even bother to respond to my messages. Not sure if it was right decision to share my docs with him.
@sjmajumder Based on my interaction with @RS1910 he is geniune. I had also shared, my documents with him something in Dec and my Legend card was approved within 48 hours with the limit that he mentioned in my initial discussion.

Das.N

TF Ace
After opening exclusive account, I received welcome kit which contained Exclusive Visa DC and some brochures.. that’s it..

1) do we receive cheque book later? Or we need to order separately?

2) do they send DC pin separately like showing below??

1707810462349.jpeg
1707810720249.png
Debit card pin never reached me through local courier/post. 3 debit card(2 applied manually after receiving the welcome kit) , one cheque book was delivered by bluedart very fast. I don't know, why they need to send the physical pin in this digital age through a Bullock cart?