• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can I upgrade my IndusInd Select to IndusInd Exclusive without closing the account?

zomato

TF Premier
I don't want to close the existing account because of varied reasons, primarily because the details are added to multiple scholarships and grants, ig it will be a hassle to change it in all of them, my current RM told it's not possible, so if anyone has upgraded without closing and reopening the account can guide me i'll try that method too.
EDIT: I want it for couple of months only for my semester abroad, after then the unlimited free international ATM withdrawal and 0 forex markup will not be of any use to me.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I don't want to close the existing account because of varied reasons, primarily because the details are added to multiple scholarships and grants, ig it will be a hassle to change it in all of them, my current RM told it's not possible, so if anyone has upgraded without closing and reopening the account can guide me i'll try that method too.
EDIT: I want it for couple of months only for my semester abroad, after then the unlimited free international ATM withdrawal and 0 forex markup will not be of any use to me.
Upgrade is surely possible without closing account. RM just wants to get his targets fulfilled, that is why he is asking to open a new account.

can I downgrade after that?
Oh No Reaction GIF by GifGari

Whattt….but why???

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Y E S…
Check posts by the resident IndusInd expert, ie guruji @4uziaul

Last edited:

vijay.vj

TF Ace
File a complaint on that RM and he will come to your home with account upgrade form.

All you need to do is visit branch and sign account upgrade form and provide KYC. Till take 4-5 days and will be done

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oh oh oh
Make sense
I was like why this much upgrade then downgrade
I think he is interested in Exclusive debit card for 0 forex...

He can get the card issued without upgrade but it will be charged
yeah I need that debit card for 4-5 months only so will downgrade after that.

Dear @DocFixIt ,
@vijay.vj had diagnosed Tomato case ... oops.. @zomato case...very well....
you need more training before you play with people's lives... ;)
Back to the wards... under the supervision of CC Dr. @vijay.vj for 6 months ... ;) ;)

Last edited: