• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd | Select | Exclusive | Pinnacle

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Hi,
I received my Pinnacle card yesterday. Then I tried to apply to for Exclusive account online but its allowing only Select account.
I wanted to know how easy is it to upgrade account in IndusInd? Can it be done online? I am planning to open Select account and then upgrade it to Exclusive for Pinnacle based 0 MAB account. TIA

realrrishi

TF Buzz
May be try below. Can be Win-Win for you and bank. You get to hold your relationship with no extra burden. Bank gets to have you as customer with minor downgrade.

1. Request for Pinnacle CC under Grande scheme, costs 5k+GST Fee. Spend 50k or so within 90 days to get reversal of 5k+GST. There is one such offer.
2. Now that you got logically free pinnacle card, link it with savings account & downgrade to exclusive.

Now you are free to remove your funds. And you dont have to disappoint them.
Thank you for your suggestion, let me talk to my RM. Thanks once again.

cardy

TF Ace
I am having indusind grande account, but i do not want to use as i am having axis burgundy & when ever I went to visit branch for closing account they treat me like special person & for me its become difficult to even saying that I want to close account . Also every one is very good person & every one know me. I have tried almost 5 times but every time I went there & making little chit chat and come back. I don’t want to use grande bcz movie benefit is not good as first come first basis & in axis burgundy i can book at anytime, so I don’t want to keep my fund there anymore. And its becoming difficult to maintain both accounts. Suggest me what to do? Can i close or downgrade accounts without visiting current branch ? Can i change branch without going to current branch?
You don't need to hesitate in financial matters. Everyone is familiar so it should be easy. You can tell them you have emergency cash need please downgrade. Maybe you can get a better deal from them.

As vijay.vj said follow that. It will be a good decision

BrokenBoot

TF Premier
introvert ho kaa
I am having indusind grande account, but i do not want to use as i am having axis burgundy & when ever I went to visit branch for closing account they treat me like special person & for me its become difficult to even saying that I want to close account . Also every one is very good person & every one know me. I have tried almost 5 times but every time I went there & making little chit chat and come back. I don’t want to use grande bcz movie benefit is not good as first come first basis & in axis burgundy i can book at anytime, so I don’t want to keep my fund there anymore. And its becoming difficult to maintain both accounts. Suggest me what to do? Can i close or downgrade accounts without visiting current branch ? Can i change branch without going to current branch?

SN.M

TF Buzz
how to get Indusind exclusive savings account at 0 max -

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.
Any IndusInd card with 2.5L to 3L credit limit.
Should be in Hyd or Hyd address proof.

First come, first serve... 2 slots open

sam1803

TF Buzz
Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.

If you have any offer for Bangalore/Delhi. I'm up for it. Legend 5L.

SN.M

TF Buzz

Requirements.

I already have pinnacle but with low limit, will it be possible for you to increase my limit please. currently it is 1.4 , I want it to be increased to 3- lakhs.
thanks in advance.

I live in hyd and have proof of stay.