• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,
I recently got an IndusInd Pinnacle credit card (~10 days back), and have been using it seamlessly. I had a user id associated with the credit card, let's call it ABC, and I can login to the IndusMobile app with this user ID.

Now, to avail one of the best benefits of an Indus Pinnacle card, I planned to open an IndusInd Exclusive account with 0 mab, and today I visited the nearest branch, and opened an account with initial funding of 2L. I got a Tatkal kit and to my surprise, the user ID of the savings account is different, Let's call it XYZ.

Now when I try to log in to the application, I enter my phone number and this screen comes up where it says User ID already exists, when I use my abc user id, it works and logs me in to the application and shows my credit card (not bank account).

IMG_0816.PNG

But when I enter my bank account user ID (xyz), it shows me below screen,

IMG_0817.PNG

Ans when I click on Change User ID / MPIN, it shows following error.
IMG_0818.PNG

Someone, please help me with this, how do I navigate further and what needs to be done? I tried using net banking, on all available actions like, forgot user id, unlock user id or forgot password, it says "Record not found". I think I am stuck with my 2L funding in IndusInd Account.

Also, incase this issue resolves and I have my saving account working, will my account be 0 mab as the user id for bank account and cc are different.

the_collector

TF Premier
Hello all,
I recently got an IndusInd Pinnacle credit card (~10 days back), and have been using it seamlessly. I had a user id associated with the credit card, let's call it ABC, and I can login to the IndusMobile app with this user ID.

Now, to avail one of the best benefits of an Indus Pinnacle card, I planned to open an IndusInd Exclusive account with 0 mab, and today I visited the nearest branch, and opened an account with initial funding of 2L. I got a Tatkal kit and to my surprise, the user ID of the savings account is different, Let's call it XYZ.

Now when I try to log in to the application, I enter my phone number and this screen comes up where it says User ID already exists, when I use my abc user id, it works and logs me in to the application and shows my credit card (not bank account).

IMG_0816.PNG

IMG_0817.PNG

IMG_0818.PNG

Someone, please help me with this, how do I navigate further and what needs to be done? I tried using net banking, on all available actions like, forgot user id, unlock user id or forgot password, it says "Record not found". I think I am stuck with my 2L funding in IndusInd Account.

Also, incase this issue resolves and I have m servicey saving account working, will my account be 0 mab as the user id for bank account and cc are different.
I don't have the answer to your query but indusind customer service is the worst I've ever come across.

I am facing a similar issue where I can't view my bank account on the app and only credit card. I've been following up with them for 6 months. Yes you heard it right, neither the people on call or over email understand the problem.

I would recommend visiting the branch and getting it sorted out immediately. ( I don't have the privilege since mine was all online)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hello all,

IMG_0816.PNG

IMG_0817.PNG

IMG_0818.PNG

Also, incase this issue resolves and I have my saving account working, will my account be 0 mab as the user id for bank account and cc are different.
It will effectively only become Zero MAB when both your Savings and Credit card reflect under the same Net Banking ID.

Try this:

Post in thread 'IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ount-and-legend-credit-card.11232/post-436435

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I think there is some good news. Now I am able to login with my newer User ID (XYZ) which shows my bank account and I was able to link my existing credit card. So now, my newer User ID shows both Bank Account and Credit Card. I am also able to use my older User ID (ABC) but it has only my credit card linked.

I will check netbanking shortly.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think there is some good news. Now I am able to login with my newer User ID (XYZ) which shows my bank account and I was able to link my existing credit card. So now, my newer User ID shows both Bank Account and Credit Card. I am also able to use my older User ID (ABC) but it has only my credit card linked.

I will check netbanking shortly.
It’s all good.. just forget that you had your old user id.. everything will be happy

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Yeah agreed, S S V, I just got logged in to netbanking as well and linked my credit card, its now showing both Account and Credit card with new User ID. Hope they don't charge for mab. Also now waiting for the new debit card. BTW do we need to raise request similar to indie or it will be delivered automatically?

PS: When was IndusInd netbanking designed? A decade or an eternity ago? It looks like shit.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yeah agreed, S S V, I just got logged in to netbanking as well and linked my credit card, its now showing both Account and Credit card with new User ID. Hope they don't charge for mab. Also now waiting for the new debit card. BTW do we need to raise request similar to indie or it will be delivered automatically?

PS: When was IndusInd netbanking designed? A decade or an eternity ago? It looks like shit.
Raise a request through your RM or you can also apply through IndusInd app.

SN.M

TF Buzz
I had a similar issue. I have opened the exclusive account with 1L initial funding. after repeated calls with CC agents and surfing the browser for information.

I can confidently say that the below information is correct.
1. you need to own a pinnacle / indulge credit card.
2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I stuck with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this swell, but initial funding is 5L.
4. Once you have opened the account wait of the kit to arrive.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

thank you

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I had a similar issue. I have opened the exclusive account with 1L initial funding. after repeated calls with CC agents and surfing the browser for information.

I can confidently say that the below information is correct.
1. you need to own a pinnacle / indulge credit card.
2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I stuck with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this swell, but initial funding is 5L.
4. Once you have opened the account wait of the kit to arrive.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

thank you
This makes sense, but in case, I got welcome kit immediately (known as tatkal kit), which had basic titanium debit card. User ID was also mentioned on the same welcome kit. Signed up and changes to my new user id and linked the credit card. It shows credit card in both mobile app and net banking. I also just talked with the girl who assisted me opening account in the branch, she is saying that I will receive my new debit card in 3-4 days. Once I get all these, I will write an email to IndusInd to get a mail confirmation on whether account is zero balance or not.

SN.M

TF Buzz
This makes sense, but in case, I got welcome kit immediately (known as tatkal kit), which had basic titanium debit card. User ID was also mentioned on the same welcome kit. Signed up and changes to my new user id and linked the credit card. It shows credit card in both mobile app and net banking. I also just talked with the girl who assisted me opening account in the branch, she is saying that I will receive my new debit card in 3-4 days. Once I get all these, I will write an email to IndusInd to get a mail confirmation on whether account is zero balance or not.
mate did you say you have received a normal platinum debit card and not Master world DC / Visa signature DC?

sorry I forgot to tell you something , in the beginning when I asked for exclusive account , they made me open Indus privilege account (5000/ month)and gave me a plat dc . which is of no use.

kindly open account details in indusmobile app and check if your account type says savings account Indus exclusive

I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero man account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.
kindly check this with the CC or drop a mail to exclusive DL.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

Thank you

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys, for opening a new select, or exclusive account, you don't need to go to the branch.
I opened online thru an agent , worked flawlessly..let me know if you need any help