• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Digital Savings Account - Prime SIP/RD

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
I recently opened an RBL Digital Savings Account with 5k MAB and got the signature+ debit card, My RM called me and forced me to open an RD of Rs.2000 to make my account as zero balance but I discovered that there is another option to make it 0 balance that is to put a SIP of 2000 or more, Has anyone opened the same account and started a SIP and made the account 0 balance? If so should I purchase the Mutual Fund via the RBL Mobile app?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I recently opened an RBL Digital Savings Account with 5k MAB and got the signature+ debit card, My RM called me and forced me to open an RD of Rs.2000 to make my account as zero balance but I discovered that there is another option to make it 0 balance that is to put a SIP of 2000 or more, Has anyone opened the same account and started a SIP and made the account 0 balance? If so should I purchase the Mutual Fund via the RBL Mobile app?
5K Account have RM ? 😵‍💫

techt

TF Legend
@Abhishek012 is this the same debit card you keep promoting?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
RD is simple maths.
For mutual fund use different platform why use bank unless u r into TrV game from a particular bank
Better keep 5 k

Dc is highly rewarding

5*30 -150k in one month is not a problem if u plan on spending 100k to earn 1k pm

If u do rd - 2*2000 =24 at 3-4% rate .
Better keep 5k at 3 % rate .

Might sound rough but unless u r salaried don't go into rd or sip

doraemon

TF Ace
RD is simple maths.
For mutual fund use different platform why use bank unless u r into TrV game from a particular bank
Better keep 5 k

Dc is highly rewarding

5*30 -150k in one month is not a problem if u plan on spending 100k to earn 1k pm

If u do rd - 2*2000 =24 at 3-4% rate .
Better keep 5k at 3 % rate .

Might sound rough but unless u r salaried don't go into rd or sip
Rd of 2000 for 18 months gives 8.1%
Isn't a better way to invest ?

doraemon

TF Ace
5k maintain nhi ho rha 2k sip ( better maintain 5k )

3 year m na card rehna h na yeh account
3 year?
1.5year

I am just concerned about freeze issues like indie

If anyone having digital savings account can confirm whether there is any freeze issues or not
Will do Rd
As mab maintain karne mai chul hoti

Op do some maths
If u are getting a regular income u should open rd
Otherwise 5k mab is good option