• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Digital Account vs Prime Account

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone knows differences or have any experiences with RBL Digital Account and Prime Account. All I know is Digital Account have 5k minimum balance requirement but no mention for Prime Account in the portal.

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cheque.
U can negotiate for online
The nearest RBL branch insisted on cheque for initial funding and said online provision is not there. I said okay and gave them 20k cheque. A 50k debit limited account was activated in 30 minutes and full fledged account was activated after 12 hours.

it will take another 2-3 days before cheque is cleared so I electronically transferred 6000 rupees and applied for Sig+ debit card from the app. They immediately deducted 5900 from account.

However, I didn’t receive any message or email that a request for new debit card is placed. On net banking or mobile app there is no way to check whether I have placed a request for sig+ card except the debit entry.

will wait for couple of days before raising complain with bank.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The nearest RBL branch insisted on cheque for initial funding and said online provision is not there. I said okay and gave them 20k cheque. A 50k debit limited account was activated in 30 minutes and full fledged account was activated after 12 hours.

it will take another 2-3 days before cheque is cleared so I electronically transferred 6000 rupees and applied for Sig+ debit card from the app. They immediately deducted 5900 from account.

However, I didn’t receive any message or email that a request for new debit card is placed. On net banking or mobile app there is no way to check whether I have placed a request for sig+ card except the debit entry.

Which Variant? 10k mab

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

There won't be any sr visible for us for this DC.
You will receive the card in 1 week if all the stars align..otherwise may be 10 days or so.
But you can start using virtual card, I believe.. forgot exactly what happened to me .
I opened too.many accounts in too little time.

prash1161

TF Ace
There won't be any sr visible for us for this DC.
You will receive the card in 1 week if all the stars align..otherwise may be 10 days or so.
But you can start using virtual card, I believe.. forgot exactly what happened to me .
I opened too.many accounts in too little time.
Bas bro bas jada flex mat karo 🤣

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The mobile banking still shows the debit card that was provided along with starter kit. I didn’t activate this card praying that they do not charge me for it ( Rs. 250 plus taxes).

However, I applied for Sig+ only today ( Sunday) so maybe it takes a day or two before it shows up in mobile banking.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The mobile banking still shows the debit card that was provided along with starter kit. I didn’t activate this card praying that they do not charge me for it ( Rs. 250 plus taxes).

However, I applied for Sig+ only today ( Sunday) so maybe it takes a day or two before it shows up in mobile banking.
Yes sig + will show up soon.
Initially both will be shown for a few days but after you start using sig + , the first one will go away
There won't be any charges for the first DC, evenb if you activate. Don't worry

prash1161

TF Ace

Don't expect fast service
Wait a week

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes sig + will show up soon.
Initially both will be shown for a few days but after you start using sig + , the first one will go away
There won't be any charges for the first DC, evenb if you activate. Don't worry
The Sig+ is now showin up in the app, along with the older card.