• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Downgrading through CC for RBL Savings Account

Post number 10 has been selected as best answer.

realjayt

TF Premier
If I open a 10k MAB RBL Savings account initially can I downgrade it to a basic savings account with 0 AMB later through Customer Care? The branch is not letting me open the basic account through them and through online I'm facing technical issues opening digital account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
If I open a 10k MAB RBL Savings account initially can I downgrade it to a basic savings account with 0 AMB later through Customer Care? The branch is not letting me open the basic account through them and through online I'm facing technical issues opening digital account.
Reach out to them on Twitter, share your issue, and let the drama unfold. 🤭

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
🤣🤣 .
Go and open Aspire Account offline its zero balance might have to give inital funding of 50k ..or more ..

Asking 5L IP for aspire and said 1L AMB. When I know people have gotten it for less. How do I counter this statement bh the BM?
I recently opened it with 1L IP. The person who is asking for 5L IP - show him Aspire account page online 1702472822565.png For me also initially they asked for 2L IP, I sat down calmly, wrote 1L check and told I can simply go to another RBL branch. They opened with no issues.

realjayt

TF Premier
I recently opened it with 1L IP. The person who is asking for 5L IP - show him Aspire account page online 1702472822565.png For me also initially they asked for 2L IP, I sat down calmly, wrote 1L check and told I can simply go to another RBL branch. They opened with no issues.
Would I have to maintain the 1L in savings though?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Would I have to maintain the 1L in savings though?
No and yes

You have to maintain for 2 week or 10 days .untill its fully functional .
Then u can slowly withdraw money ..

Just don't make it zero in first month
Maintain 10-20k casually for first 3 month for better offers

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I too opened this offline with a 1L IP. BM mentioned it has zero balance. All verbal assurance.
No issues so far.
Is there anyway we can check this in the app or through netbanking? like the active mab requirement

Read t/c . No non maintenance charges.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I too opened this offline with a 1L IP. BM mentioned it has zero balance. All verbal assurance.
No issues so far.
Is there anyway we can check this in the app or through netbanking? like the active mab requirement
What about cc ? Any word on that

doraemon

TF Ace
No and yes

You have to maintain for 2 week or 10 days .untill its fully functional .
Then u can slowly withdraw money ..

Just don't make it zero in first month
Maintain 10-20k casually for first 3 month for better offers
And the same applies to HDFC classic?
Isn't?
-from
Naya navela classic member (HDFC)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So what's the trick? Here
Why do u even want hdfc classic ..
Free dc ?
Maintain 2.5 k account with good money u will get the same offer ..
Account variant does matter much in normal day
Trick for hdfc
If u get mail for non maintenance
Maintain in last month of quater ..so if u get email just maintain 100k + for that month .
& U will be ok