• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Aspire/Signature Banking

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.
You need 1L initial funding for Aspire and 2L for signature. And the account becomes 0 MAB.
You get their lifetime free Aspire platinum debit card.
You can also choose your savings account number.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
where are you from ? Metro/ tier 2 city / town or Rural?
Can you go to the branch to open an account?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Can I open this account online?
Can I take 5k wala signature+ card Ltf?
Never open RBL account online. There are so many issues with the application. Only for few it’s successful. I started with a 5k digital account online, even after completing vkyc, my account was on hold many days, even branch people cannot be able to do anything here. So I opened another account in branch.

Also the signature + card is not LTF, it’s yearly 5900 incl. GST. Fee waived if spend is more than 3L.

itssudiptadas

TF Select
where are you from ? Metro/ tier 2 city / town or Rural?
Can you go to the branch to open an account?
I'm from krishnanagar,WB branch location almost 80 km from my home address.
Yes I can go to branch for my own account opening but I also open an account for my family members that time executive have to come to my home address this is problem I think 🤔

Animal

TF Premier
Never open RBL account online. There are so many issues with the application. Only for few it’s successful. I started with a 5k digital account online, even after completing vkyc, my account was on hold many days, even branch people cannot be able to do anything here. So I opened another account in branch.

Also the signature + card is not LTF, it’s yearly 5900 incl. GST. Fee waived if spend is more than 3L.
It’s been couple of months since I’ve opened RBL Digital Savings account. So far no issues. I’ve got Signature + debit card as well.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm from krishnanagar,WB branch location almost 80 km from my home address.
Yes I can go to branch for my own account opening but I also open an account for my family members that time executive have to come to my home address this is problem I think 🤔
Better go with induslnd select if u can maintain 50k
Or for rbl give that city local address & open account from home or ask executive to do home geo tag bcz u won't be available for few days

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
It’s been couple of months since I’ve opened RBL Digital Savings account. So far no issues. I’ve got Signature + debit card as well.
for me when I log in to the digital account , in the debit card section, it’s showing as visit branch to apply debit card.

When I visit branch, they are saying my sign is not updated in their system, so they cannot proceed with the debit card form. They also cannot update the sign from their end, which is needed even to close the account. So I cannot do anything on that account.

I even tried contacting twitter support handle, they just call me and told they will raise request from their end for the debit card. But nothing happened till now! So I just opened another account through branch.

Animal

TF Premier
for me when I log in to the digital account , in the debit card section, it’s showing as visit branch to apply debit card.

When I visit branch, they are saying my sign is not updated in their system, so they cannot proceed with the debit card form. They also cannot update the sign from their end, which is needed even to close the account. So I cannot do anything on that account.

I even tried contacting twitter support handle, they just call me and told they will raise request from their end for the debit card. But nothing happened till now! So I just opened another account through branch.
Speak to CC and they will apply for you. While opening the account, I didn’t even opt for the Virtual debit card and I was also unable to apply the debit card. Same message was showing up for me. So I called CC and asked them to apply for me.

Try it and let us know.

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Better go with induslnd select if u can maintain 50k
Or for rbl give that city local address & open account from home or ask executive to do home geo tag bcz u won't be available for few days
What’s your purpose for opening this account?
Already used indusind exclusive account but my RM and branch people not cooperative I ask them for pinnacle CC upgrade ltf but RM ask for 15k joining fees after some day he told if I make an 5L FD he can approve CC upgrade but from last 2 months he just ignore me so I decide downgrade to select and make it zero balance with legend CC.
So search for an new account for family banking that why I'm ask for RBL Bank Aspire or Signature Banking.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Already used indusind exclusive account but my RM and branch people not cooperative I ask them for pinnacle CC upgrade ltf but RM ask for 15k joining fees after some day he told if I make an 5L FD he can approve CC upgrade but from last 2 months he just ignore me so I decide downgrade to select and make it zero balance with legend CC.
So search for an new account for family banking that why I'm ask for RBL Bank Aspire or Signature Banking.
For family banking there is nothing that beat Hdfc

Animal

TF Premier
So search for a new account for family banking that why I'm ask for RBL Bank Aspire or Signature Banking.
Why not open add on account for family members in Indus select account itself?