• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Aspire/Signature Banking

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
good interest rate
Only new banks want to attract money will give
premium benefits like family banking
Benefits of premium banking is one thing
And ease of doing family banking is another
Even small finance banks have premium benefits like family banking
indusind bank, online & offline both services are worst.
Online i agree
But offline it depends on branch & rm .

Btw which service you are unhappy about
I need both good interest rate with premium benefits like family banking
Hdfc remains the top g in family banking ( in top Bank - sbi,hdfc ,axis ,icici .

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Benefits of premium banking is one thing
And ease of doing family banking is another
Even small finance banks have premium benefits like family banking
Yes I wanted to open Ujjivan SFB Maxima account but they currently not have family banking option
Online i agree
But offline it depends on branch & rm .

Btw which service you are unhappy about
I ask my RM upgrade to pinnacle at first he said paid 15k+ GST for some unwanted voucher, i said I need ltf then he told if I make a 5L FD then he can do this ltf i make 5L FD now he ignore my call even I go to branch he said he try it's been 2 months 😑 so now I think closed my family members account and downgrade my account to select and make this zero balance with legend CC.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes I wanted to open Ujjivan SFB Maxima account but they currently not have family banking option

I ask my RM upgrade to pinnacle at first he said paid 15k+ GST for some unwanted voucher, i said I need ltf then he told if I make a 5L FD then he can do this ltf i make 5L FD now he ignore my call even I go to branch he said he try it's been 2 months 😑 so now I think closed my family members account and downgrade my account to select and make this zero balance with legend CC.
Maybe 5 l fd was just for his target completion

Animal

TF Premier

Better take it in writing. Verbal promises can’t be trusted.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.

1711453029092.png

For all practical purposes, the following are the main types of normal SB accounts in RBL.. ( non Salary accounts)

1) Prime (5K - Semi urban, 2.5K - Rural)
2) Prime Edge/ Max Savings ( 10K)
3) Advantage Savings (25K)
4) RBL Rise (50K)

Apart from above there are two very basic SB accounts

1)Basic Savings ( NIL)
2) Classis Savings ( Rs. 2500 METRO/URBAN, Rs. 1000 SEMI URBAN, Rs. 500 RURAL)

Please see attached docs for the complete list of features for the above accounts..

Now , coming back to Banking programs :

1)Aspire ( MAB 1L or TRV of 5L (SB + FD)
2)Signature ( MAB 2L or TRV of 15L (SB+FD)
3) Insignia (MAB 10L or TRV of 30L)

Now in practial terms:
1)Get your SB account ( one of the above listed) opened via Branch
2) Wait for the about 5 days to get this fully KYC actiavated.
3) Generally this comes with a generaic "Classic DC" free of Charge for the first year
4)Order for Sig+ DC , if you want it by paying 5.9K via APP.
5) Maintain 1L/ 2L initially and talk to Branch about upgrde, they generally do it. Normally they wont downgrade. If downgrade happens you will need to maitain the MAB of your account vriant , otherwise pay the NMC. DC charges are levied once in a year after first year. If you take Sig+, its chargeable / waived according to your spending. Read the respective thread for details on SIg+ DC.
Only one DC is allowed per account. Nothing happens about DC until the year end, even if the account gets downgraded.

6)THey way I did, I put 5L FD and got my Sig banking, there by it becomes 0 MAB. RBL offers good FD rates , FD rates now @8.1%.
I prefer this way because we get good FD rate and 0 MAB.. Negotiate for it.. as it is FYE..

ALl the best

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What is initial funding for signature banking you paid ?
Please read my detailed post above..
I opened with 20K , a 10K SB account and then upgraded to Sig with 5L FD..

You can easily do with 1L Initial FUnding as it is FYE..
othrwise 2L funding.. depending upon your negotiations skills