• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank didn't Open AC

rohit_

TF Premier
RBL Bank didn't Open my Account online
On 31 July after filling all details vkyc done from my side. then they give option to download form with all my details and show that your request will process in T+1 Working days.
after that nothing happened till now when i try to open account say already digital account exits. and on the status check they say processing.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 12.52.05 PM.png

Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Completed VKYC on 5th Dec, got the account but no one have any idea where is the vkyc. support is clueless and keep using same template.

if I understand correctly, we can use upto 1 lakh one time without kyc, once it reaches the threshold then no txn or transfer will happen ?
There is always some issue with VKYC with RBL.
Keep using the account. if you reach the threshold you will be informed or else you can visit the branch and have KYC done there.

senasenthil

TF Premier
Completed VKYC on 5th Dec, got the account but no one have any idea where is the vkyc. support is clueless and keep using same template.

if I understand correctly, we can use upto 1 lakh one time without kyc, once it reaches the threshold then no txn or transfer will happen ?
Once your account received a credit of 1 lakh, credit freez will apply to your account. You should visit any RBL Bank branch and submit your KYC Documents. For me, the KYC status was not updated even after 5 days of submitting the documents. I had to write to PNO to get it resolved.

Seems we all are in the same Boat. Got VKYC done, paid Rs. 5000 and no response even after 7 days. I have already tried mailing them, over phone, and Twitter as well. Lets see what happens next.

yanikgandhi

TF Neo
Seems we all are in the same Boat. Got VKYC done, paid Rs. 5000 and no response even after 7 days. I have already tried mailing them, over phone, and Twitter as well. Lets see what happens next.
I have mailed them, but RBL has a policy to reply only to the emails that are registered with them. I guess they don't bother replying to the emails with the ones they haven't built any relationship with yet. Unfortunately, we are the ones among them.