• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Aspire/Signature Banking

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.

Sir, is it possible to upgrade the existing account? I have 10k mab account.
Do you maintain 2L funds or use rbl t&c to your benefit?
Yes , it is very much possible, espcially in the coming 4 days..
I have 10K variant only and upgraded to Sig with 5L FD. I maintain only 20K balance..
Negotiate hard , and get the deal done now..
The BM wants me to meet for the last 2 weeks. He is meeting me at my hom tomorrow
They are desperate..use them now in the coming 4 days..

Can't you get your exclusive account in indusind upgraded to Grande. Get pinnacle ltf and then downgrade it to exclusive and make it 0mab
This is very lengthy process, I have to keep grande account for atleast 3 months because I have to spend 50k then they reverse 5k joining fees otherwise if I downgrade to exclusive they charge 15k joining fees.

Yes , it is very much possible, espcially in the coming 4 days..
I have 10K variant only and upgraded to Sig with 5L FD. I maintain only 20K balance..
Negotiate hard , and get the deal done now..
The BM wants me to meet for the last 2 weeks. He is meeting me at my hom tomorrow
They are desperate..use them now in the coming 4 days..
yes sir 🫡 🫡

Back