• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding RBL Account

Cebu

TF Premier
I want to open RBL Account to avail Signature Plus Dc, Would prefer an account with less MAB unless some really good benefits. Was thinking to open RBL GO due to its 0 MAB but not sure if I can get signature plus dc through that account .. Any other recommendations ? Maybe a 5K digital account if that can help get signature dc ? Apologizing in advance if already discussed, could not find the relevant thread.

darshanbafna

TF Buzz
I want to open RBL Account to avail Signature Plus Dc, Would prefer an account with less MAB unless some really good benefits. Was thinking to open RBL GO due to its 0 MAB but not sure if I can get signature plus dc through that account .. Any other recommendations ? Maybe a 5K digital account if that can help get signature dc ? Apologizing in advance if already discussed, could not find the relevant thread.
Go has some terms and conditions like it has a joining fee of 1999+gst, better open digital savings account for 5000 rupees and account will open in 48 hrs and then apply signature dc. Load the account with 11k so that you can apply debit card immediatel or 5k

AritraSaha

TF Legend
avoid both this options.
open either Aspire/signature( 0 nmc)
or Classic.(2.5k mab).

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You have the option to open 5k AMB account digitally and get full kyc done by visiting the branch if any spend limit is placed on it.
Otherwise they will open 10k AMB prime edge account, if you visit the branch to open the account.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go has some terms and conditions like it has a joining fee of 1999+gst, better open digital savings account for 5000 rupees and account will open in 48 hrs and then apply signature dc. Load the account with 11k so that you can apply debit card immediatel or 5k
I agree.. 5k mab account is the best account to open in rbl and get the sig+ dc. I did it online completely and have my a/c open for the last 1 year. Never saw or went to the bank. I consitently make 1 lakh payment evenry month. Once u cross 3 lakhs spent on dc in an anniversary year, the dc fee of 1500 is waived. Further spend 5 lakh in anniversary year and get 5k milestone voucher in the 13th month.

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I agree.. 5k mab account is the best account to open in rbl and get the sig+ dc. I did it online completely and have my a/c open for the last 1 year. Never saw or went to the bank. I consitently make 1 lakh payment evenry month. Once u cross 3 lakhs spent on dc in an anniversary year, the dc fee of 1500 is eaived. Further spend 5 lakh in anniversary year and get 5k voucher in the 13th month.
Joining fees voucher is delivered in 13 month??? 🧐