• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding ICICI Bank Privilege Banking

shinchan

TF Premier
icici .jpg

I opened my mom's ICICI iMobile app and saw Privilege Banking at the top even though her Amazon Pay CC Limit is 2.7 Lakhs, what are the Privilege account benefits currently she doesn't have an account with ICICI Bank, if she opens an account will It be zero balance account (as privilege customer) and can I get a zero balance privilege account under family banking?

arjun

TF Select
INFINIA left the chat @SSV
I proceeded today to open the icici privilege account, but how do I know if it is privilege. They came to my office and did the procedure & gave me basic savings account debit card and cheque book at that time only , I received an email after 4 hours welcome to savings account, How to verify if it's privilege banking & than how to get the titanium debit card?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I proceeded today to open the icici privilege account, but how do I know if it is privilege. They came to my office and did the procedure & gave me basic savings account debit card and cheque book at that time only , I received an email after 4 hours welcome to savings account, How to verify if it's privilege banking & than how to get the titanium debit card?
App should be in orange 🧡 colour than red for usual account

Net banking top should be written previlage.

Titanium dc ... Order it from customer care support

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
privilege or wealth account, which one is better ???
Both have are equally shit..
Previlage won't get downgraded..

I got previlage upgrade on my zero balance account..when I literally had no money in account and is going on since 2 year ..
Recently I did 120k fd..that's it

jetesh

TF Ace
Both have are equally shit..
Previlage won't get downgraded..

I got previlage upgrade on my zero balance account..when I literally had no money in account and is going on since 2 year ..
Recently I did 120k fd..that's it
LOL. Same case, bro... I have had a wealth account for a long time. I have not used my ICICI account for the last 2–3 years. They didn't downgrade the account. Recently, I have also opened a small FD.