• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici bank privilege account with credit card

Avangerritesh

TF Select
Hi, i had icici amazon pay credit card with 5.1L limit, applied mmt credit card but icici rejected the application and asked me to try again after 6 months. After 15days i applied for expression card and it got approved next day with 5.1L limit i called customer care and asked her to upgrade the expression card or cancel it. She upgraded it to mmt platinum card with 1 time joining fees and nil annual fees. On opening imobile app it says previlage account. I don't have savings account with icici. Just credit card each with independent 5.1L limit. Will cancel the expression card. Any special benifit of previlage account banner?

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Hi, i had icici amazon pay credit card with 5.1L limit, applied mmt credit card but icici rejected the application and asked me to try again after 6 months. After 15days i applied for expression card and it got approved next day with 5.1L limit i called customer care and asked her to upgrade the expression card or cancel it. She upgraded it to mmt platinum card with 1 time joining fees and nil annual fees. On opening imobile app it says previlage account. I don't have savings account with icici. Just credit card each with independent 5.1L limit. Will cancel the expression card. Any special benifit of previlage account banner?
I got Platinum CC and now I found it showing Privilege for Credit Card account.